Mod. Notice Search for a new moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Very chuffed by the nominations, but I'm a non-starter for Moderation duty.
I'm more like the playboy who expects the ladies to look after the birth control.
I'm all for the fun without the responsibility.:D

Very chuffed by the nominations, but I'm a non-starter for Moderation duty.
I'm more like the playboy who expects the ladies to look after the birth control.
I'm all for the fun without the responsibility.:D

Lmfao

That post is just pure and utter awesomeness

I shall never doubt your party boy ways ever

I'm going with Snag.

sausage.jpg

I would love to do it just to lurk for Black f** and Jeffy Dunne. Unfortunately I don't have the time plus its a conflict of interest to both troll AND moderate. :D

snag if u need any campaign posters u know were to go.

Snags like the smartest collingwood supporter ever.

That's very sweet. I'm almost too embarrassed to post, but will soldier on. Actually, I think my synaptic nodes have been wearing out since I discovered BF.

And me a vegetarian!

Now look here, you; you've wasted your time on not one, but two Snag-pics, when you could have been doing that OP image for the new Dawn of Dawes Buddy thread.

Well .... thats not saying much is it ? ;)

Painful, but true.

Anyone who's glanced at my Supercoach team in the DT/Supercoach thread, and my several efforts to even post it, will understand the novice nature of my footy being.

Mods must be very cluey about the game, and about technology. It's often gladdened my heart to see one of our mod-men do something clever with images in the process of troll-slaying, and I didn't even know I had Paint somewhere in my computer until yesterday.:eek:

Now I say let's get behind Opti. Didaka needs time and energy to mange his inner trolls atm, and other top posters nominated here probably don't have the time to do the job properly.

I didn't support Opti last time, because he's a student with our biomedical future in his hands, and I thought he'd enough to keep him busy. But I couldn't help noticing that he's always here anyway, so he might as well serve some official purpose.

So give Opti the sausage and keep this board pristine.:thumbsu:

And me a vegetarian!

They a vegan sausages Snag...honest.:D
The picture is subliminal.....Snag.(sausage)....Breac (broken).
The contents of the sausage are unimportant as are policies or even religious affiliations in an election campaign. The main thing is we get you, the product, into the mind of the electorate.
I'm think next week of the campaign we get you romantically linked to Fevola and we'll do a piece with Womans Day/Weekly showing your forgiving but Carlton hating side. (important for a moderator). After that I reckon a "runway" special and maybe the swimsuit addition.:D

Now look here, you; you've wasted your time on not one, but two Snag-pics, when you could have been doing that OP image for the new Dawn of Dawes Buddy thread.
Hahahaha...suffer in ya jocks.....
I only have pics of him from VFL and or the Pies player profiles. I was hoping for something from this weeks game but can't see anything around yet.
Painful, but true.

I didn't support Opti last time, because he's a student with our biomedical future in his hands, and I thought he'd enough to keep him busy. But I couldn't help noticing that he's always here anyway, so he might as well serve some official purpose.

So give Opti the sausage and keep this board pristine.:thumbsu:
This is my release Snag, I cant handle full work 24/7 especially not the dryness of my course lmao

A mate of mine is a pathologist..he looked at a sausage under a microscope one day for a laugh.

err, people that like sausages go to next post.

Actually, probably everyone likes them so i'll refrain

Anyhow, if opti is next mod, i'm sure he'd bring as much variety, including the required brains and balls, every bit as much as our friend the sausage

It depends on what you want for a moderator on the board.

This is not personal against Opti, and there is no doubt Opti has the passion, but he has shown to be more combative than most on the board. Alot of people have said they want Opti because of how he flames trolls, but I think this will just create and encourage trolls, rather than prevent them. However, if fights against trolls are genuinely what we are looking for (as some on this board have suggested), then Opti is certainly the man

I recommend the diplomacy route, as to me, trolls (and the responses to trolls) are just more rubbish that I need to filter out to get to genuine information and discussion about the team I love. My vote is for Pie Eyed, Dave06, Old Spice or Snag. I could be certain that none of these would let the power go to their head.

If you do win, Opti, I wish you the best of luck - there is no doubt you are a strong contributor on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Spice
Didaka
Optimax
... of the candidates who haven't yet ruled themselves out.

Spicey on the nose, Didaka and Optimax are each-way propositions.

I've never met Didaka personally, but going off the posts this is how I imagine him:-

[YOUTUBE]VT5lnynu9l8[/YOUTUBE]

The Vinnie Barbarino of the BigFooty boards. Vote 1 Didaka!

BeRnArD ToMiC if not still red

Thank you. I've been offered to be moderator at a different board too because a number of people have stated I'm one of the more informed posters on BigFooty on international politics and my efforts regarding Luke Ball following the collapse of the trade with St.Kilda in October. ;) I personally think it's terrific when supporters of other clubs participate here, but I can absolutely recognise trolling when I see it.What does that have to do with this?

Not sure if srs

Yes, but also would TRS consider coming back from a spell?
Thanks mate, but I'm pretty happy with my current level of involvement. I do appreciate the thought, however. :thumbsu:

Thanks mate, but I'm pretty happy with my current level of involvement. I do appreciate the thought, however. :thumbsu:

I'd reckon they would have you back in a heart beat, also thanks for the nom too

this new mod position is it a replacment or new fourth mod?

Optimax has the flaming skills of an arsonist. I would like to see this attribute combined with moderating powers.

This is my reason for going with Opti.

Just made for it.

Like a date with destiny. :D

However, on a different note and a question to Opti, would have been last year or even 2yrs ago but during a practice match at Visy Park I happened to park next to a vehicle that had very similar number plates to your username and I looked long and hard at it at the time but forgot to bring it up here until now. Any relation or just coincidence? Can't remember what vehicle it was but from memory it was green. Could be mistaken though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back