NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS (Kayo) Also AFL Member so all clubs
Has anyone got the hang of the search function on the mobile version of bigfooty? My workaround is to switch to the desktop version whenever I need to search posts by a poster or a particular forum. But is there a better way?

Sorry this was not responded to.

How is it going these days?
Its still extremely basic, no way to filter things by certain threads, posters, time or anything really, just a keyword search across the whole forum. Atleast thats from the only search place I can see (top left when you click the menu button)

Its still extremely basic, no way to filter things by certain threads, posters, time or anything really, just a keyword search across the whole forum. Atleast thats from the only search place I can see (top left when you click the menu button)
Workaround - search for anything, then click "Search" in the breadcrumbs up the top. That takes you to advanced.

I will look at adding this as a link. I have a new mobile theme that is being loaded on my test site so I can see if we want it, but that is weeks away.

Workaround - search for anything, then click "Search" in the breadcrumbs up the top. That takes you to advanced.

I will look at adding this as a link. I have a new mobile theme that is being loaded on my test site so I can see if we want it, but that is weeks away.
Yeah that works, not the perfect solution, but it works. My suggestion would be to remove the search bar from the page altogether and just have a search button which takes you to a page with the full functionality. But thats just lil ol me and my thoughts, your the one that makes the decisions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back