Stats & History Season 15 SFA information thread (Squads, signings etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, join me at the Royals k. We've nearly got the Middleton cloning machine just right.

ugly_betty_special_bettys_best_outfits.jpg

Nearly.
I'll give it a think. When you get it fully right, let me know. ;)

Was trying to hide the fact that my health was not improving as much and as quick as I hoped. A decent relapse has occurred in recent times. A relapse that resulted in another epileptic fit.

There have been times I had forgotten to take my tablets, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, on rare occasions in the morning & night!

Tried to cover it up and continued to post on here and travel in public but have been forced to lie low for an unlimited amount of time, enforced by my family doctor.

I therefore have decided to take an indefinite leave from Sweet FA so I can get my health back into tip top shape.

Sorry for any inconvenience my return may have caused. As I am taking an indefinite leave, I also want to apoligise to those who I have pissed off.

There is currently no set date for my return if I decide to return to the SFA. My health is always my priority. I will not be replying to any posts for the time being. Once in a blue moon, I may jump on here to see if any messages have been left.

Any concerns more than happy to eventually reply in Private Conversation. Any talk in private regarding an opportunity at a SFA club will have to be put on hold (Yes, I have had an offer). However If there are any extra offers in the future. hit me up in private conversation and I will reply to them when my health allows me to.

I must cut back for now.

This isn't a goodbye, it's a ...

smell-you-later.jpg

Was trying to hide the fact that my health was not improving as much and as quick as I hoped. A decent relapse has occurred in recent times. A relapse that resulted in another epileptic fit.

There have been times I had forgotten to take my tablets, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, on rare occasions in the morning & night!

Tried to cover it up and continued to post on here and travel in public but have been forced to lie low for an unlimited amount of time, enforced by my family doctor.

I therefore have decided to take an indefinite leave from Sweet FA so I can get my health back into tip top shape.

Sorry for any inconvenience my return may have caused. As I am taking an indefinite leave, I also want to apoligise to those who I have pissed off.

There is currently no set date for my return if I decide to return to the SFA. My health is always my priority. I will not be replying to any posts for the time being. Once in a blue moon, I may jump on here to see if any messages have been left.

Any concerns more than happy to eventually reply in Private Conversation. Any talk in private regarding an opportunity at a SFA club will have to be put on hold (Yes, I have had an offer). However If there are any extra offers in the future. hit me up in private conversation and I will reply to them when my health allows me to.

I must cut back for now.

This isn't a goodbye, it's a ...

smell-you-later.jpg
Sad to hear that your health isn't improving. All the best mate. :)

What is this, been looking at this board the last couple of days. Looks pretty funny tho.
I have a way with words, and by that I mean I have a way of butchering them and making no sense so I'll leave the OP to give a nice description of this league right back at the start of the thread.

Essentially, we all join a team and banter over the games in which we're involved, as Clay previously stated. It's quite cool.

Have a look around and see if you have a preferred team. I would recommend joining either the Baghdad Bombers or the Mount Buller Demons - I captain the latter - but we've both recruited fairly well so I'd actually not say there's a certain team in desperate need of posters more so than others, so feel free to make a decision on your own merits.

I'm happy to sign you with the Dees, though, if you're interested. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a way with words, and by that I mean I have a way of butchering them and making no sense so I'll leave the OP to give a nice description of this league right back at the start of the thread.

Essentially, we all join a team and banter over the games in which we're involved, as Clay previously stated. It's quite cool.

Have a look around and see if you have a preferred team. I would recommend joining either the Baghdad Bombers or the Mount Buller Demons - I captain the latter - but we've both recruited fairly well so I'd actually not say there's a certain team in desperate need of posters more so than others, so feel free to make a decision on your own merits.

I'm happy to sign you with the Dees, though, if you're interested. :thumbsu:
Sweet sign me up skip lets win a flag :)

Itsmyshow, just thinking, don't you have to announce Dwight Schrute in here?

No mate.. Final list submission isn't required as yet. Only signings during the year need to be announced, the list submission will be the signing announcement.

Big Moose's Management Announcement:

Big Moose has decided to walk out on Eastside Hawks... in a press conference earlier today the young key position forward said, 'I need to be with my cousin at the moment after his life being in danger (from the fires in Tasmania). I also feel a bit home sick also & I just don't feel like I have clicked at the Hawks.' He went onto say that he wishes the club well & is grateful for the small amount of time he has had at the club. He also hinted a move to the Baghdad Bombers could be on his horizon.

Manager: Ryan Jolles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back