Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 9 - 'Roys FFC V. Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to be away this weekend (read at brother in laws wedding so smashed off my face) so will likely miss this.
Pre-emptive lols to whoever I'm playing on, I'm going to smash you and make you cry.

An in the words of Thin Lizzy*: "The Roys are going down'.

*May or may not be what the singer sung

It's not. He sang "the Roys are in fact not going down wooooooooo".

It's not. He sang "the Roys are in fact not going down wooooooooo".
For those to be the exact lyrics, the time signature would have to be 7/4, meaning 7 crotchets in a bar, and that would mean that the song would be going for over a minute past the duration of the song. Also, it would be extremely difficult for the singer and the rest of the band to keep in time during the chorus. And considering the solo has to be in 7/4, Gary Moore (as great as a guitarist that he is, r.i.p.) may even struggle to play a song in 7/4.

Also, neither Thin Lizzy or Gary Moore have played a song with that time signature.

Lawl.

For those to be the exact lyrics, the time signature would have to be 7/4, meaning 7 crotchets in a bar, and that would mean that the song would be going for over a minute past the duration of the song. Also, it would be extremely difficult for the singer and the rest of the band to keep in time during the chorus. And considering the solo has to be in 7/4, Gary Moore (as great as a guitarist that he is, r.i.p.) may even struggle to play a song in 7/4.

Also, neither Thin Lizzy or Gary Moore have played a song with that time signature.

Lawl.

That's a good point.

An in the words of Thin Lizzy*: "The Roys are going down'.

*May or may not be what the singer sung

I've got jars of whiskey for post match celebrations btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate they cant take your entire playing list, they arent that good.

They'd need a half tonne truck and polarized sunglasses just to move pantskyle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back