The Ultimate Fighter Season 16: Team Carwin v Team Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

Roy Nelson is the worst coach on TUF in a long, long time! He picks match-ups by drawing straws and letting the guys pick who they want to fight. I could go on for ages about how useless he is, and this is from a guy who use to look forward to watching him fight. I hope that Carwin busts him up!

I'm looking forward to seeing how good Rucci is going to be, he reminds me of Rory already!

Is this worth going out of my way to watch?

I don't really care for the coaches especially Nelson, but are there any interesting personalities?

Fights any good?

Fights any good?
If two men fight each other thats a start you can't complain with, but this weeks bout was a good contest.

Very open for interpretation.

Dana is getting more and more enraged by the judge's decisions... Can't say I blame him.

Also, Herb Dean standing them up when Colton had side control and was doing decent damage with short elbows?

The judges have been a joke this year, I dont blame Dana at all. The last fight was the climax to his frustration.
Looks like it might get him even more pissed this week.

Nelson was embarrassingly bad at the coaches challenge. God damn, the guy doesn't have the fitness to run 400 metres.

And damn.... Julian is a legit psycho, he has mental issues. LET ME BANG!

Worst season ever. Mohawk is an absolute disgrace of a human being. Roy may not be 1/100 of a track and field athlete but he's going to beat Shane Carwin when it really matters in about 6 weeks time.

Only thing this season has going for it is that the coaches fight should be good. Already 11 fights set for the finale with the tournament final of this season to be the 12th. It seems like nobody else is getting a shot in the UFC which isn't all that suprising based on how the season's gone so far. Unusual for TUF though.

Rucci fights next week, who has been the fighter I've been looking forward to watching the most. Big Country is a dead set moron! I used to love watching him fight, but I have lost so much respect respect for him this series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just started watching, finished the third episode. Mike Ricci is one good looking son of a bitch, think I have a bit of a man crush developing.

Felt the episodes so far have been decent enough, people on other forums have been acting as if it's the worst season ever. There's something in Colton's eyes that make me think he has been through some harsh s**t, the look on his face most of the time just creeps me out.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY s**t just finished episode 4

After the fight Roy decides to confront Dana about Bristols weight... holy s**t I felt embarrassed for him.

I don't get it when these fighters claim they need to do it for their kids because this is their only chance and they don't have a job back home, does training really take up that much time that they can't have a job as well? (Serious question) or are some of these fighters just using training as an excuse for not providing for their families.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY s**t just finished episode 4

After the fight Roy decides to confront Dana about Bristols weight... holy s**t I felt embarrassed for him.

I don't get it when these fighters claim they need to do it for their kids because this is their only chance and they don't have a job back home, does training really take up that much time that they can't have a job as well? (Serious question) or are some of these fighters just using training as an excuse for not providing for their families.
It's certainly not impossible to fit a job in around training. Chris Lytle was a fireman throughout his UFC career and Mike Russow is a police officer. Rich Franklin was still a maths teacher at the beginning of his UFC career too, I think he was still teaching when he won the title.

Some of the quarterfinal match-ups are looking good. Have high hopes for Igor vs Colton, things get heated between them at the weigh-in.

"Just let me bang, bro!".

Pink hair mohawk is ******* unstable. Has many issues. I was in hysterics.

Carwin will punch holes in Roy Nelson.

Dana just tweeted that Carwin is out of the fight because he has blown his knee. We sit through this crap just so we can watch the two crappest coachest in TUF history punch each other in the face, and now that's been taken away.

Dana is looking for a replacement but nothing named so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back