The Ultimate Fighter Season 16: Team Carwin v Team Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna say it every time he fights, drop to 205 you fat bastard you are robbing yourself of a great opportunity! Dana, offer him a shot at the 205 title if he is willing to make weight. Like the big guy and hopes he takes it seriously at some point.

I doubt he would though, he's happy to continue to get pay days at HW and do what he likes by the looks of it. He'll never get a title shot though.

I'm gonna say it every time he fights, drop to 205 you fat bastard you are robbing yourself of a great opportunity! Dana, offer him a shot at the 205 title if he is willing to make weight. Like the big guy and hopes he takes it seriously at some point.

I doubt he would though, he's happy to continue to get pay days at HW and do what he likes by the looks of it. He'll never get a title shot though.

Roy, Cormier and Barry could all do better if they dropped to 205, and it's very possible for them to do it.

With potentially Rory Mac, GSP and now Ricci on the same card I think I may just die. Tristar has some work to do.

Mike Ricci@MikeyRicci
Thank you to all my fans I did the best I could in the welterweight TUF tournament.... See you at 155lbs march 16th at UFC in Montreal....

Check out my wrap up from the TUF 16 finale and the UFC on FX 6 card at The Roar.

Let me know what you reckon.

Cheers
Nice article. :thumbsu:

I agree with just about everything you wrote. Those suplexes were awesome, reminded me of Dan Severn throwing someone around at one of the early UFC's except this time the two fighters were the same size.

I think you meant Nate Diaz rather than Nick when you were talking about the thought of George Sot fighting them though.

Nice article. :thumbsu:

I agree with just about everything you wrote. Those suplexes were awesome, reminded me of Dan Severn throwing someone around at one of the early UFC's except this time the two fighters were the same size.

I think you meant Nate Diaz rather than Nick when you were talking about the thought of George Sot fighting them though.

Yeah I just wrote 'Diaz', The Roar editors changed it to 'Nick Diaz'. I've emailed them about it. Cheers mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back