Official Match Thread Season 17 - Second Elimination Final: Roys FFC vs East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Eastside Hawks ... one player team and one trick ponies. Itsmyshow used to be the only good thing about the Hawks and that's only because he used to be a Roy. Don't worry about Pie in the Sky and Dagless, they are a pair of minnows and we know what happened to the S.S. Minnow.
You know, I thought we USED to be friends.

USED...

scared? hardly.

Rendered Unsafe is already looking to next weeks match-up, so eyes already off the ball, not even focused on this week. should be easliy disposed of.
You GutsyBug i am waiting for. I have tea and cake or Death here for you to choose, and unfortunately we've run out of tea and cake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scared? hardly.

Rendered Unsafe is already looking to next weeks match-up, so eyes already off the ball, not even focused on this week. should be easliy disposed of.
You GutsyBug i am waiting for. I have tea and cake or Death here for you to choose, and unfortunately we've run out of tea and cake.
Do you have a tray?
Shits gonna get real on game day, we haven't played finals for years and have absolutely no idea what to do. You've been warned.
Or you might pull off a Richmond.

Look on the bright side Roys, even if you lose by 100 it's an improvement on the last final you played against us.

Still living in the past. It'll be the death of you.

Yeah but the sole cause of that catastrophe is now at the Hawks.

Where is Itsmyshow? Surely he isn't cowering away in his broom closet shaking at the thought of facing us on the field?

scared? hardly.

As they say why look at the present when the future is brighter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back