Rules Season 18 - RULES

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydoke7 , I'm not 100% on the rule, but I thought there was a rule stating that players could not appear in a lineup within 48hours of being signed. I remember this happening last season with Tigerland55 being signed on a Thursday and was not able to play in that Sundays game. Does this rule still apply
I think you've possibly confused something... Once the 24 hours is up they can be signed. Once signed and added to squad they can be named.

The deadline is Friday. Obviously, they would need to be signed before the deadline. Perhaps the issue you refer to was within 48 hours of the game (IE not signed until after deadline)?

I think you've possibly confused something... Once the 24 hours is up they can be signed. Once signed and added to squad they can be named.

The deadline is Friday. Obviously, they would need to be signed before the deadline. Perhaps the issue you refer to was within 48 hours of the game (IE not signed until after deadline)?
Just to clear things up, if the deadline for submissions are Friday, 11:59pm, and new player expresses interest to sign for Wonders on a Thursday 11:58pm, and subsequently added the next day by the Wonders at Friday 11:59pm, can he still be submitted in the following team sheet legally?

Obviously I am expressing an extreme hypothetical, just throwing out a worst case scenario.

Just to clear things up, if the deadline for submissions are Friday, 11:59pm, and new player expresses interest to sign for Wonders on a Thursday 11:58pm, and subsequently added the next day by the Wonders at Friday 11:59pm, can he still be submitted in the following team sheet legally?

Obviously I am expressing an extreme hypothetical, just throwing out a worst case scenario.
Dear God...

To quote myself, from the post you just quoted: "Once the 24 hours is up they can be signed. Once signed and added to squad they can be named."

Player expresses interest>24hr window>signed>added to squad list>named*

*If the above occurs before deadline (11.59PM Friday)​

Dear God...

To quote myself, from the post you just quoted: "Once the 24 hours is up they can be signed. Once signed and added to squad they can be named."

Player expresses interest>24hr window>signed>added to squad list>named*

*If the above occurs before deadline (11.59PM Friday)​
Cheers, I know it's quite obvious but better safe than sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back