Season 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

yes the kiewa supporters were certainly happy on saturday. I have seen them like this before a little bit over a year ago. Maybe they don't realise at this stage they have achieved nothing except choke in an unloseable grand final

I think humiliating the premiers of the past 4 years is a small achievement. They haven't achieved the ultimate just yet but it will come in a fortnight!
Richo wont be there to miss the winning goal this year.;)

i have said all year kiewa would win the flag just thought they might of learnt there lesson from last year especially at 3/4 time of the gf they just ended up looking stupid. I would tone down on the celebrations until that final siren sounds

can anyone tell me if this rumor is true:
that tripple league medal winner and runner up steve anderson will be caoching chiltern next year?- heard it from a good source!!!
jarrod oneill as his assistant and nigel lappin coming back... let me know

not much spoken about this weeks game in my opinion i think DMB are a very good chance, and contrary to some people view would make for a very game in the GF against KSC

jarrod oneill as his assistant and nigel lappin coming back... let me know
As a good a bloke a good bloke as Jabba is, he is far from being a senior coach of any description. Spoken to quite a number of the Chiltern boys and they have rated him a mediocre coach at best. Good luck to him if this is correct but i dont see this as a positive step forward for the Chiltern Football Club.:)

The Mitta reign is over!!!!! Went and watched today and DMB were to good. Time Mitta played some younger guys and some more locals in the seniors. Great for the comp to see them get beat i reckon...

Jake Mounsey B+ F at Dederang,Inspirational captain Jason Gentile R/Up.
2nds Dave Iaria from Luoie Iaria(who played half the season in the 1,s)

Go The Bombers:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done to the dederang boys a deserved win in the best finals game so far. They will give it a fair crack next week. Bad luck to mitta bad kicking was costly after looking like getting back on top at stages. Things haven't gone right in the second half going into yesterdays clash without nelson, jones, cohen, cardwell and butler plus fraser on one leg doesnt help. Interesting to see if there is an exodus now the run is over but give credit where its due 4 flags in a row and now 7 years in the top 3. Kiewa by 42 points next week.

As a good a bloke a good bloke as Jabba is, he is far from being a senior coach of any description. Spoken to quite a number of the Chiltern boys and they have rated him a mediocre coach at best. Good luck to him if this is correct but i dont see this as a positive step forward for the Chiltern Football Club.:)

don't know where you are getting you info from- mediocre coach- cant make strawberry jam out of pig s**t- get with it- stupid comments like that one degrade this site- wake up to yourself

Strong whisper coming out of the hawks nest that Cammo will be coaching KSC next year. Anyone else heard this? Perhaps Cammo could confirm or deny his interest in the position. I think he would be terrific for the job.

It will be interesting to see how the intensity levels go this weekend in the big one. With a good all in brawl last time these teams met and Micko having teeth knocked out I am sure he will be wearing that new mouthguard this time - will he seek some revenge in what will probably be his last game? Word is that Robbie Barber began sharpening those elbows with the grinder last night getting ready for one last game. Hopefully the game will be played at a frenetic pace with plenty of rough'n'tough stuff. I think the hawks will be too strong and will win by 37 points in front of a record crowd. Good luck to all teams on Sat.:thumbsu:

Forgot to mention - In case people havent heard the gate into Sandy Creek ground will be locked friday night so utes/trucks cannot be parked on the fence early. Gate will be unlocked at 6am sat morning. Personally I think the chain/lock will get cut friday night anyway but just giving ya's all the heads up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong whisper coming out of the hawks nest that Cammo will be coaching KSC next year. Anyone else heard this? Perhaps Cammo could confirm or deny his interest in the position. I think he would be terrific for the job.

Got more important things on my mind at the minute old mate, like getting that little medal round our necks....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back