Injury Season 2012: Injury and Rehab List (Post injuries here)

Remove this Banner Ad

He played half of the game with a broken jaw, i think its about time some of you Addison knockers give him some credit for this one.

Oh please, Crameri's bump was hardly that bad. Addison was just unlucky.

While true I could just imagine the uproar if it was someone from the Red and Black. You'd all be screaming for the death penalty.

I'm more pissed of about Heath Hocking's treatment on one of our players while be attending to by the trainers. Absolutely pitiful display of sportsmanship. Hopefully a big cup of Karma is served to him.

Crameri deserves 2 weeks for it. He can try his luck tomorrow night if he believes he is being hard done by. Saying that, he got what he deserved as a result of the effort

Crameri deserves 2 weeks for it. He can try his luck tomorrow night if he believes he is being hard done by. Saying that, he got what he deserved as a result of the effort

Look, I'm not saying he should have got off but all I'm saying is that there is no malice in it and it was just unlucky that it broke Addisons jaw.

As such, the call earlier in this thread Crameri should get four weeks because Addison is out for four weeks was just wrong.

He played half of the game with a broken jaw, i think its about time some of you Addison knockers give him some credit for this one.
I think this is the point we should be focussing on. What an effort. At least you know what you get from DFA. Josh Hill and Farren Ray would have went down like they were shot if that happened to them.Until we get more guys willing to to die for the cause i am afraid DFA needs to be in the team. He wont win you a flag but downhill skiers who dominate bottom 4 teams wont win you one either. At least he sets a standard for you younger lads. If Mr higgins had a pinch of DFAs hardness, he would be the player we thought he would be.

Well, this week I was really critical against him. But this is fair effort of him. Hope he gets well soon.

No more digs/arguing please. What Prosecutor said was fine.

Didn't look like there was any malice in the hit, so it was pretty unlucky Dyl broke his jaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Addison goes hard but no great out, just another player on our list who's disp is not up AFL standard.

Well, this week I was really critical against him. But this is fair effort of him. Hope he gets well soon.
Good post, FD.
Anyone else want to retract?

Get well soon, DFA.

Look, I'm not saying he should have got off but all I'm saying is that there is no malice in it and it was just unlucky that it broke Addisons jaw.

As such, the call earlier in this thread Crameri should get four weeks because Addison is out for four weeks was just wrong.

More to the point that you have to take responsibility for your actions, malice intended or not. I think the tribunal call is fair

what does this have to do with his broken jaw, clown?
Disp not up to AFL standard has nothing to do with his jaw You ******* CLOWNo_O

Staphy, Gimp & all others,

please refrain from deralining this thread into a debate on Addison's performance and move that to the player tags. Keep this thread clean and injury related please

Have to agree with this post - even if it is from a Dons fan!

I reckon it's bullshit that this sort of play attracts a suspension at all actually, was pure bad luck that Addison was hurt by the bump. I hate the fact they are taking the bump out of footy.

Oh the irony. Crameri gets two weeks, while Dylan gets four. Something wrong there. Maybe they need to take into account the medical report just a little bit more

I agree perhaps the Players Association needs to look at player on player compensation in cases where injury is the result of an act by a player that ends up guilty in the triberuneral

Have to agree with this post - even if it is from a Dons fan!

I reckon it's bullshit that this sort of play attracts a suspension at all actually, was pure bad luck that Addison was hurt by the bump. I hate the fact they are taking the bump out of footy.

They're not taking the bump, it's gone. Personally I thought it was a decent bump and Dylan was unlucky but the AFL have been adamant about head high contact so he was never going to get off especially with Dylan's broken jaw. Unfortunately we have to move with the times, the bump is dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back