Injury Season 2012: Injury and Rehab List (Post injuries here)

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not taking the bump, it's gone. Personally I thought it was a decent bump and Dylan was unlucky but the AFL have been adamant about head high contact so he was never going to get off especially with Dylan's broken jaw. Unfortunately we have to move with the times, the bump is dead.
What is your definition of 'The bump'? Only head high bumps are illegal or in the back, as long as the ball is within 5 metres? So bumps in the side are not dead.

Any reports on Higgins? Was it just a corkie?
SHAUN Higgins will probably play, Adam Cooney is a chance of returning, while Tom Williams is "in the mix" to play his first game of the season for the Western Bulldogs against Hawthorn at Etihad Stadium on Sunday. There were fears that Higgins had broken a bone in his lower right leg when he limped off Patersons Stadium in the last quarter of Sunday's game against the Fremantle Dockers. But Bulldogs assistant coach Shannon Grant expects the forward/midfielder to be fit for the Hawks.

Full article:
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/w...article/tabid/4112/newsid/141035/default.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering cuz i haven't seen many of his games, but there is a lot of hype around him, whats so good about him? if you know?
Well mostly because he's fast, and we are slow. Got good skills too. Just the sort of player we need, really.
He's not going to be a saviour by any stretch, but he's had good form most of the year in the VFL, and would deserve a call up, especially given our lack of speed.

reckon he could be upgraded and played this week?
very likely.

Williams placed on LTI - Austin Upgraded within the week IIRC
Morris placed on LTI - Campbell Upgraded in the 2nd week IIRC
Mulligan placed on LTI - ???

Likely this week or the next we will see an upgrade.

EDIT: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/western-bulldogs-free-to-promote-jason-johannisen/story-e6frf9jf-1226423592930?from=igoogle gadget compact bi_rss

It will soon be time for me to start posting fap gifs.

How likely would big Jack Redpath be in getting the elevation, Macca seems to want to try the kids he picked, rather than the ones that were already on the list.

Not very. Still very raw, has potential, but needs a good pre-season, and to my reckoning most of another season at 2nd level. Then, maybe if he works hard, and all goes well.

Not very. Still very raw, has potential, but needs a good pre-season, and to my reckoning most of another season at 2nd level. Then, maybe if he works hard, and all goes well.

Disagree. He'll be ready next year. Only bloke on our list that will crunch packs.

Disagree. He'll be ready next year. Only bloke on our list that will crunch packs.

Hope you are right Easty, but unfortunately a lot more is required of a good power forward than just a bit of agro. His consistency and fitness would require a quantum leap forward. I do hold out plenty of hope for him, but right now he is still a long way off, and how many kids can we have on the senior list on potential alone. That after all is what the rooky list is for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back