Injury Season 2012: Injury and Rehab List (Post injuries here)

jackb_93

Senior List
Sep 24, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Another blow with Austin out for the season with a fractured wrist.

Maybe this will open the door for Talia or Roberts?

Bad luck for Aussie. He was having a pretty good season.
I wonder if Williams will be sent back, or as jackb mentioned, Talia or Roberts get a shot.

G-Mo77

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bad luck for Aussie. He was having a pretty good season.
I wonder if Williams will be sent back, or as jackb mentioned, Talia or Roberts get a shot.

It could go either way. I'd be more inclined to give Roberts a go than send Williams back.

Don't know why Talia is being mentioned, nowhere near it yet IMO.

TimC

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Question. Austin was a prompted rookie, can we use his injury to promote another rookie?
Anyone else you think is worthy of a call-up?

G-Mo77

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Question. Austin was a prompted rookie, can we use his injury to promote another rookie?
Anyone else you think is worthy of a call-up?

I guess he could go back to the rookie list and promote another in his place.

It could go either way. I'd be more inclined to give Roberts a go than send Williams back.

Don't know why Talia is being mentioned, nowhere near it yet IMO.
I guess it's sort of a two way thing. Talia is the more physically ready, while Roberts is the better performed to date.
I'd like to see at least one of them get a shot though.

I guess it's sort of a two way thing. Talia is the more physically ready, while Roberts is the better performed to date.

That taco advert is in my head. :cool:

G-Mo77

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Performance based selection should always win in this situation. Always.

All I'm saying is I'm pretty sure Libba wasn't out on his own at the start of Saturday Night.
You may well be right but do you know for sure who was with him? And is it in anyone's interest to put it out there in public?
Dahl was in a moon boot before Sat Night.
Thanks Ant. It's not definitive proof but it should stifle unsupported conjecture.

I have to ask: What are we actually trying to achieve here?

Let's not undermine player and club unless we have facts and sources we are prepared to publish. And even then we'd want a bloody good reason for wanting to publish it.

Easty, I really can't see why a supposed supporter would want to publish stuff like this. But I'm happy to be enlightened.

Easty, I really can't see why a supposed supporter would want to publish stuff like this. But I'm happy to be enlightened.

Supporters deserve to know what's really going on imo. Whilst I don't know what the truth is I'm not willing to believe that what we're being told is true.

BRG93

The Beacon of BigFooty
Artist Western Bulldogs - Honeychurch/Austin/Prudden Player Sponsor 2014
Aug 27, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jones has done a Hammy & Gia Knee both wont play again this year but Brian lake will return this week

Back