Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gday boys i can catergorically garrantee bomber will not be at hurstbridge next year nor have hurstbridge even approached him

After all the rumours I can tell you Bundoora has failed to sign one of the biggest stars at the club. Yes Shelton has gone to play down on the peninsula for family reasons. Every othe player has signed including Brown and Cloke. Huge effort and magnificent display of club loyalty by Brown after he was emergency in the Granny behind two spuds that never touched the ball.
Also heard one of the Mitchells has moved to Sydney and wont be playing next year??? Any news

After all the rumours I can tell you Bundoora has failed to sign one of the biggest stars at the club. Yes Shelton has gone to play down on the peninsula for family reasons. Every othe player has signed including Brown and Cloke. Huge effort and magnificent display of club loyalty by Brown after he was emergency in the Granny behind two spuds that never touched the ball.

Thats a blatant lie, i know for a fact that not every player has signed

One Current Bundoora premiership player appointed playing assistant at Hurstbridge! Lower Plenty recruiting well with 3 quality confirmations and more on the horizon.

as of last night darcy barden heading back to perth to play with his mates in the WAFL as he's been offered a job there, surely leaves big holes for lower plenty, who have only been able to sign tim whittaker from their 2011 two's side

Bundoora player. Chopper. Lower recruits? Not good with names but 4 across the line with one being a ruck man. Working on more but to mention who they are is not the smart thing to do, suffice to say they have AFL experience. I'll fill in when confirmed ;)

The ruckman is a young kid from Diamo, who will get bullied week in week out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as of last night darcy barden heading back to perth to play with his mates in the WAFL as he's been offered a job there, surely leaves big holes for lower plenty, who have only been able to sign tim whittaker from their 2011 two's side
As of tonight nominated himself and was seconded onto the committee at AGM. Hopefully can get to committee meetings on time, coming from WA :)

Any news on Cloke yet? Latest I have heard is he asked Bundoora for a 33 percent increase in match payments to stay. Some in official capacity at the Bulls don't want to pay it and are prepared to let him go. As a result, Cloke considering telling them to jam it and he'll play elsewhere. Also is it true that Mont offered an 18yo TAC BnF winner $1000 per game?

Any news on Cloke yet? Latest I have heard is he asked Bundoora for a 33 percent increase in match payments to stay. Some in official capacity at the Bulls don't want to pay it and are prepared to let him go. As a result, Cloke considering telling them to jam it and he'll play elsewhere. Also is it true that Mont offered an 18yo TAC BnF winner $1000 per game?
Signed at Bundoora last week.

Was with a young player who is a regular seniour player at lower today and have been told several players unhappy there and looking a other options. Maybe keep your own backyard clean anthillmob before you start nitpicking others

Was with a young player who is a regular seniour player at lower today and have been told several players unhappy there and looking a other options. Maybe keep your own backyard clean anthillmob before you start nitpicking others
All players present and accounted for Prowler:) Our backyard neat and tidy. How about yours? Stay tuned for some serious recruiting announcements over coming weeks. From memory I think we've had a few Panther boys contact us re coming across. Not 2's players either! Until then, Cheer up ;)

All players present and accounted for Prowler:) Our backyard neat and tidy. How about yours? Stay tuned for some serious recruiting announcements over coming weeks. From memory I think we've had a few Panther boys contact us re coming across. Not 2's players either! Until then, Cheer up ;)

Hahahaha a few panther boys contact you that is actually laughable. I can say we are looking very very strong at the moment for next year with some very good new players already committed.

Hi Guys & Girls,

Sorry to take away the talk from recruiting and the usual Off Season stuff, but I was hoping I could get a bit of a hand from some of the people on here.

Next year my company will be running a development program from junior players for Football & Netball and we were coming up with ideas as to where to hold it in the NFL area.

We are looking at City Oval, but just wasn't sure if there was any other options available in the area.

We require:

- 2 Ovals
- Indoor Netball Courts - Skills & Fitness Testing
- Function Room/s for course work

these don't have to be all together as long as they are close to each other, walking distance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not all over NFL region so I thought I would ask the people in the know.

Thanks.

Hi Guys & Girls,

Sorry to take away the talk from recruiting and the usual Off Season stuff, but I was hoping I could get a bit of a hand from some of the people on here.

Next year my company will be running a development program from junior players for Football & Netball and we were coming up with ideas as to where to hold it in the NFL area.

We are looking at City Oval, but just wasn't sure if there was any other options available in the area.

We require:

- 2 Ovals

these don't have to be all together as long as they are close to each other, walking distance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not all over NFL region so I thought I would ask the people in the know.

Thanks.

there is this type of set up at barling reserve in plenty rd reservoir which has multiple ovals plus reservoir secondary college across the road which has the indoor courts plus meeting areas.

off field dramas at lower plenty, with heaps of players opting to leave for panton hill and diamond creek. including young gun kavanagh, taking his off field dramas to diamond creek

Hi Guys & Girls,

We require:

- 2 Ovals

Thanks.
Contact the NFL, it's better to work with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back