Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever been to Coldstream oval but heard it's massive and if it's anything like close by yara glen/heasville that's good
Emerald would probly finish bottom if they came up next year IMO but in 2/3 years there young blokes will come of age and be around the 23/26 age bracket and go alright

Emerald have been hoping that would happen for years. Good thing there not coming up.

They are a 4th Division EFL side.. Why would they be thrown into Division 1 let alone guaranteed not to be relegated for 3 years? What if they come in and get smashed by 200+points a game.. Sounds like crap to me. Not sure why they would be gifted finals either. Should tender just like every other club.

I guess the League needs to entice them somehow. They would lose a lot of players coming over and even more if it was to play Div 2. You realise they actually think Div 4 is better than our Div 1 down that way.

Also pretty confident on this rumour
Coldstream divi 1 yvmdfl
Emerald choosing to stay down for another season
I heard that rumour in conjunction with Lilydale also considering joining due to debt issue and Wandin considering EFL. Didn't think much of it at the time but if Coldstream happens is there any traction to the others? Do clubs still have to give 12 months notice or can they change at will now?

Weren't Mt.Evelyn given some guarantees when they came over in early 2000's?

Every time Iv heard about a club from yvmdfl playing a divi 4 side In a praccy they get pumped by 20 goals

Is it abit of cause for concern if wandin go another year or 2 dominating the next best by 10 goals
Clubs will be force to take finacial risks to be competive
Why didn't taleski play Saturday??

Emerald are going up, 100%.

Talevski passed out opening his car door to go to the GF. Spent the day in hospital with apparent food poisoning. Love him or loath him, that's some scary sh!t and unlucky for him to miss out on a flag because of it.

Every time Iv heard about a club from yvmdfl playing a divi 4 side In a praccy they get pumped by 20 goals

Is it abit of cause for concern if wandin go another year or 2 dominating the next best by 10 goals
Clubs will be force to take finacial risks to be competive
Why didn't taleski play Saturday??
He was sick according to the commentators?

The new points system is in next year which will bring Wandin closer to the other clubs if it works as planned.

He was sick according to the commentators?

The new points system is in next year which will bring Wandin closer to the other clubs if it works as planned.

It has to be 100% better than last times token attempt.

Emerald are going up, 100%.

Talevski passed out opening his car door to go to the GF. Spent the day in hospital with apparent food poisoning. Love him or loath him, that's some scary sh!t and unlucky for him to miss out on a flag because of it.

Hope your wrong on the Emerald thing.

In speaking to a league official during the finals series, there was one club who had higher 'points' than Wandin.

Kinglake.

Surprised me!

Olinda advertising for new senior coach
The sacking rumours must be true
You'd think someone would been lined up before the decision after a first prelim in many years for mountain bloods
Is it true a key wandin player was supposly reported during 2nd semi against heals and wasn't lodged correctly. Cost umpire Newman a senior grand final

Hottees is up there next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that a few weeks ago, but on the weekend heard Norwood were also interested in Marcus

Last edited:
Also heard of a key Lilydale player going to Olinda.

Re Coldstream, I thought you had to put in notice and wait 12 months? Hence why Silvan had to wait an extra season? Unless that's changed now.

Last edited:
Olinda advertising for new senior coach
The sacking rumours must be true
You'd think someone would been lined up before the decision after a first prelim in many years for mountain bloods
Is it true a key wandin player was supposly reported during 2nd semi against heals and wasn't lodged correctly. Cost umpire Newman a senior grand final

Excerpt from a statement on the Olinda website:

The players, supporters and officials wish to sincerely thank Peter for sustained diligence,
dedication and eye for detail over the past three years. His input has been instrumental in ensuring
all three football sides reached the finals in 2015, and specifically, has taken the senior side from
second bottom in his first year to top three in his final year as Senior Coach.

Something quite not right. I would've thought that advancing pretty much the same squad like that is exactly what you would want in a coach. A bit of bridge building to be done on the mountain, from what I hear quite a few people are very pissed off at how the now ex coach was shown the door

Also heard of a key Lilydale player going to Olinda.

Re Coldstream, I thought you had to put in notice and wait 12 months? Hence why Silvan had to wait an extra season? Unless that's changed now.
Great news if true, though. Good to get a local club into the fold and their top quality ground is ideal for finals. We need good venues. Give them time to settle and if they want Div 1, maybe it's a concession we have to make.
Top work by the League and Commission. :thumbsu:
The 12 months is a local rule, if I correctly recall. Wasn't it brought in by the clubs when Silvan wanted out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back