Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Excerpt from a statement on the Olinda website:

The players, supporters and officials wish to sincerely thank Peter for sustained diligence,
dedication and eye for detail over the past three years. His input has been instrumental in ensuring
all three football sides reached the finals in 2015, and specifically, has taken the senior side from
second bottom in his first year to top three in his final year as Senior Coach.

Something quite not right. I would've thought that advancing pretty much the same squad like that is exactly what you would want in a coach. A bit of bridge building to be done on the mountain, from what I hear quite a few people are very pissed off at how the now ex coach was shown the door

Think Peter will be ok and he will be announced as coach of a EFL club very shortly.

Plus another 2 recruits' fathers inlaw played in 1 premiership and over 200 games between them for the mighty dogs.
And another new recruit moved to wandin 3 years ago.#FLOG

Plus Polky drives through Wandin on the way home. Dyer and Harvey from Lilydale well who know's where Wandin ends and Lilydale starts so there local to. The Mooroolbark boys well lets just say there's little difference from Lilydale. Josh Taylor is from Emerald but Im sure you can almost see Emerald from Wandin so local. Coombes is certainly local they even named a berry farm after him. Wilson and Robbie Ross well there from Vermont that starts with V and W is after V so again claim them. Fowkes well he's from Torquay and heaps of us have surfed the beach at Wandin again Local.

Plus Polky drives through Wandin on the way home. Dyer and Harvey from Lilydale well who know's where Wandin ends and Lilydale starts so there local to. The Mooroolbark boys well lets just say there's little difference from Lilydale. Josh Taylor is from Emerald but Im sure you can almost see Emerald from Wandin so local. Coombes is certainly local they even named a berry farm after him. Wilson and Robbie Ross well there from Vermont that starts with V and W is after V so again claim them. Fowkes well he's from Torquay and heaps of us have surfed the beach at Wandin again Local.

Anyone heard from taleveski yet, theres some nice rumours going around about why he missed the GF
And food poisoining aint one of them!!

Last edited:
Anyone heard from taleveski yet, theres some nice rumours going around about why he missed the GF
And food poisoining aint one of thrm!!
Although it's a forum and we all love a good rumour
This is hardly the time or place to be discussing the personal circumstances of a player - to miss a grand final something reasonably serious must of happened but I've got no idea what's happened and to be honest I'd rather not know

Although it's a forum and we all love a good rumour
This is hardly the time or place to be discussing the personal circumstances of a player - to miss a grand final something reasonably serious must of happened but I've got no idea what's happened and to be honest I'd rather not know

And food poisoining aint one of them!!

maybe Matt Greig was rumoured to be at the ground ;)

Heard this one yesterday
Greenall head coach olinda
Troutman and hill back from neafl
Molnar and king from south
Both rosiers back

At a price thou both Millwoods following browny aswell as wright mollica and Rorhman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's Ward going?
Staying.
He announced last night that he felt he couldn't commit the time or energy to coach another season
He wants to stay on as a player "if you'll have me". We sure will! A great leader and still lots to offer. Will be a top backup for the new coach.

Staying.
He announced last night that he felt he couldn't commit the time or energy to coach another season
He wants to stay on as a player "if you'll have me". We sure will! A great leader and still lots to offer. Will be a top backup for the new coach.

Good news

Hey Humpa, since when did degraaf have 48 disposals in the 2000 gf ( see today's paper ) ? Would have thought mick & terry as better options as bush footy legends from warby

Apparently they call it a typo!!

Though to be fair I think he had that in 2006 Grand Final and was BOG. Was BOG in 2000 as well can't remember his numbers.

Yeah DeGraff was one of the best to play up here and to beat Winmar in a Best and Fairest one year out of AFL footy proves that.

Apparently they call it a typo!!

Though to be fair I think he had that in 2006 Grand Final and was BOG. Was BOG in 2000 as well can't remember his numbers.

Yeah DeGraff was one of the best to play up here and to beat Winmar in a Best and Fairest one year out of AFL footy proves that.

Just stop

Horrible flashbacks occuring ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back