Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Woori senior Assistant Brendan Donovan to coach olinda In 2016

Great get has done a great job for the best run football team we've seen for a long time up here. The way they got the best out of their local kids was second to none and they reaped the rewards.

Last edited:
Good work Damian Barrett . Breaking news
Well you seem to be all over the woori news!!! Surprised you didn't put it up "a couple of weeks ago" when it happened???? My mail is he was giving a verbal agreement that he was to coach again and only found out in the last few days his services were no longer required??? Thought he did a pretty good job last year considering no Jordy Williams/monkhorsts and sneddon for the bulk of the season!!! What were your thoughts valley boy on the job lurch did????

Well you seem to be all over the woori news!!! Surprised you didn't put it up "a couple of weeks ago" when it happened???? My mail is he was giving a verbal agreement that he was to coach again and only found out in the last few days his services were no longer required??? Thought he did a pretty good job last year considering no Jordy Williams/monkhorsts and sneddon for the bulk of the season!!! What were your thoughts valley boy on the job lurch did????
Verbal agreements aren't worth the paper they're not written on!

He did a good job I thought. A great clubman and has been a great recruit for the club. Injuries and to have several key players retire from the previous year I'm not sure anyone else would of got them any further . And yes there were some players with concerns going forward with Nick,so the club made a decision and only time will tell if it was the right call. Nick's a terrific fella and for some of us its disappointing not to have him coaching next year.

Hey all

But quiet on here,
Let's bring up the topic of Coaches in 2016

who's been reappointed

Who's newly appointed

New player Recruits

Hey all

But quiet on here,
Let's bring up the topic of Coaches in 2016

who's been reappointed

Who's newly appointed

New player Recruits

Mt Evelyn have Brett Shalders (Senior Coach), Diogo Duarte (Playing assistant), Justin Scicluna (Playing assistant).
Mark Holly (Reserves Coach)
Jim Martin (U18 Coach) & Daniel Thiele (U18 assistant)
New players Todd Burger, Luke Francis, Jack Wensley & Craig Higgins

Mt Evelyn have Brett Shalders (Senior Coach), Diogo Duarte (Playing assistant), Justin Scicluna (Playing assistant).
Mark Holly (Reserves Coach)
Jim Martin (U18 Coach) & Daniel Thiele (U18 assistant)
New players Todd Burger, Luke Francis, Jack Wensley & Craig Higgins
Anyone have info on these players/ coaches? Good bad ugly??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mt Evelyn FNC have the following practice matches coming up:
Saturday - March 19th - East Malvern
Saturday - April 2nd - Skye FC
Saturday - April 9th - Powelltown FC

Any other practice matches announced?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back