GFL Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Bellarine Football League team looking for a practice match in the coming 2 weeks (midweek/weekend). Senior, reserve & U/18 sides available and ground available.

Unfortunately Ballarat side pulled out at short notice.

Please private message or reply to this post if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joeys
Newtown
Grovey
Leopold

I just can't see joeys finishing top with the amount of talent they have lost. Yes if they have vfl players they will be up there but if they dont i can see them falling out of the top 2.

Grovey same cant see them finishing higher then 5th you just can't replace the quality they have lost.

Newtown and Leopold will be top 2 imo then Joeys 3rd then raffle the next 6 spots

I just can't see joeys finishing top with the amount of talent they have lost. Yes if they have vfl players they will be up there but if they dont i can see them falling out of the top 2.

Grovey same cant see them finishing higher then 5th you just can't replace the quality they have lost.

Newtown and Leopold will be top 2 imo then Joeys 3rd then raffle the next 6 spots

Just heard that St Albans had a win against St Joeys.
Did anyone go to the game?

Yes I was there. Was one of those 6 qtr games so hard to gauge when best teams were out there. St Albans won by 4 goals. Looked sharp!! Joeys weren't taking it that serious I don't think - Lovick and Carson strolled in halfway through 2nd qtr and all their better players were turning up when game had already started. St Albans looked really fast though

Yes I was there. Was one of those 6 qtr games so hard to gauge when best teams were out there. St Albans won by 4 goals. Looked sharp!! Joeys weren't taking it that serious I don't think - Lovick and Carson strolled in halfway through 2nd qtr and all their better players were turning up when game had already started. St Albans looked really fast though

St.Albans still on a roll beating Newtown on the weekend.
Did anyone go to that game?

If the premiership was run and won In March, St Albans would be a lock to win every year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will trouble sides at stages throughtout the year but eagle looks a one trick pony who will kick bags against bottom sides but looking at albans mids, he might not get the supply he needs, although he probably should have kicked 4 or 5 on the w.e.

pitman didnt get near it and carey didnt do anything either. Luke williams is an absolute gun and should be a lock in at half back for the interleague side

Great match between what l now believe are the 2 best teams this year.
Bellpark & St Josephs.With Joeys coming off with a few injuries.
Something to strive for boys.

The beauty about this year IMO Joeys have dropped slightly by losing a few players which brings them back to the pack (vfl players will depend how good they are) which means Bell Park, Joeys, Newtown, Leopold, Grovedale & now St Marys look equal to those sides...any of these sides could win it at this point in time so once again i think there will be one unlucky side miss out again

Gone a bit early I reckon. Yeah that's a good win for the dragons but for mine Colac and Grovey have been the most impressive sides so far. Really looking forward to the Bell Park vs Grovey game in a few weeks, should be an absolute ripper

Gone a bit early I reckon. Yeah that's a good win for the dragons but for mine Colac and Grovey have been the most impressive sides so far. Really looking forward to the Bell Park vs Grovey game in a few weeks, should be an absolute ripper

you were correct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back