Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough I thought Olinda looked by far the better side across the ground - but woeful once it came to entering F50.
Also, anyone heard the rumor the Bayliss boys and Faulkes(sp?) are headed to Park Orchards next year?

Unlucky

Funnily enough I thought Olinda looked by far the better side across the ground - but woeful once it came to entering F50.
Also, anyone heard the rumor the Bayliss boys and Faulkes(sp?) are headed to Park Orchards next year?

Definitely missed Mollica up forward. Must have been some injury he had as he didn't play at all during the finals. Looks as though round 18 could be his last game for the Mountain Bloods.

Definitely missed Mollica up forward. Must have been some injury he had as he didn't play at all during the finals. Looks as though round 18 could be his last game for the Mountain Bloods.

he kicked 6 that game as well. nothing on Olinda's website or fb so who knows

The Committee of Wandin Football Netball Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Nick Rutley as the Senior Football coach for the 2017 season.

Nick Joins the ‘Dogs’ with an impressive development coaching background having spent the 2016 season as Midfield Coach with the Calder Cannons and 2015 as Development coach at the Box Hill Hawks. Previously he has spent time at Eastern Ranges and Cora Lynn.

We believe Nick’s people first attitude complements our endeavour to further expand the development of our young players and enhance our reputation as a ‘pathway club’.

Nick is looking forward to meeting the playing group and members of the club in the coming weeks. Watch this space for further details on this and other coaching announcements.

Derby103 mentioned in an earlier post that in the second division grand final Kinglake never fired a shot. In the first division grand final Olinda didn't even raise the gun. Out played. Out muscled. Out coached. Out everything. Full credit to Healesville who showed that you don't have to be the best team all year, just the best team at the end of the year. These two have played 4 times now this season and whilst Healesville have not been able to kick more than 8 goals against Olinda they've still managed to beat them twice. Both of those wins came at Healesville, so I'll put that in the memory bank for the next time they play at Don Road.

And don't worry about all that laughing you can hear as it's only Luke Barclay laughing and thinking to himself "I can't believe that these dills have kicked it to me again!"

No need to be so bitter GAV
Your constant negativity may be better suited off the hill perhaps boronia.

The Committee of Wandin Football Netball Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Nick Rutley as the Senior Football coach for the 2017 season.

Nick Joins the ‘Dogs’ with an impressive development coaching background having spent the 2016 season as Midfield Coach with the Calder Cannons and 2015 as Development coach at the Box Hill Hawks. Previously he has spent time at Eastern Ranges and Cora Lynn.

We believe Nick’s people first attitude complements our endeavour to further expand the development of our young players and enhance our reputation as a ‘pathway club’.

Nick is looking forward to meeting the playing group and members of the club in the coming weeks. Watch this space for further details on this and other coaching announcements.

Surprised you'd be happy with this considering you were out being entertained by another club down the coach and horses the other week

I suppose a sprinkler fitter job package wasn't on the table

Surprised you'd be happy with this considering you were out being entertained by another club down the coach and horses the other week

Not sure who or what you are talking about"mouth" please explain?

I saw Robbie over the weekend and he couldn't help but laugh at the above garbage. The big fella was actually wearing his Wandin club polo and was there along with the treasurer and football manager from the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back