Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that a number of undignified posts have been taken down. Well done, Mods!
The sniping from members of two top clubs does untold harm to both them, the league and a number of others undeserving of spite and bias.
Both clubs and their members have slaved their guts out - then along come a couple of malcontents who just want to score cheap points. Stay cool and measured if you want to do your club proud.
If there is a post that upsets you, report it! No point joining in the slanging match to bring yourself and club down. Read the Forum Rules!
Some of the stuff was grounds for litigation, too! You can be traced if it is required, so think before you blurt - and keep the forum relevant and enjoyable to all members of the footy community.
If there is a post that upsets you report it?? Political correctness gone mad, what happened to freedom of speech?

Guys,
This has gone too far.
The passion is laudable, but the opinions are rooted in blind loyalty and too much spite.
These are two clubs with proud histories and don't deserve to be hammered on a cowards' forum. Neither do the respective players or league officials. If you have hard evidence, then submit via proper channels to let justice run its course in the proper manner instead of playing hangman in mob mentality.
You are doing a lot of damage to the league, your clubs, players, the independent tribunal and sport's system of fairness.
Move on...
I see that a number of undignified posts have been taken down. Well done, Mods!
The sniping from members of two top clubs does untold harm to both them, the league and a number of others undeserving of spite and bias.
Both clubs and their members have slaved their guts out - then along come a couple of malcontents who just want to score cheap points. Stay cool and measured if you want to do your club proud.
If there is a post that upsets you, report it! No point joining in the slanging match to bring yourself and club down. Read the Forum Rules!
Some of the stuff was grounds for litigation, too! You can be traced if it is required, so think before you blurt - and keep the forum relevant and enjoyable to all members of the footy community.
agree 100% monnie!!! Such wise words!!! It's a shame you didn't operate under said guidelines during the fevola incident when you were attacking upwey and its people!!! Remember you quite clearly using this as a public platform to put your monbulk views across. Reckon Olinda and Brendon Donovan would be rubbing there hands together clear cut favourites for mine!!!!

agree 100% monnie!!! Such wise words!!! It's a shame you didn't operate under said guidelines during the fevola incident when you were attacking upwey and its people!!! Remember you quite clearly using this as a public platform to put your monbulk views across. Reckon Olinda and Brendon Donovan would be rubbing there hands together clear cut favourites for mine!!!!
Better show me the posts, Dixie!
Wasn't happy with the way members from either side inflamed it and have a deep affection for - and close association with - both clubs.
I'll accept an apology - or deliver one if you find the posts!

....and Twinkletoes:
Free speech is coupled with a responsibility to use it respectfully. It also entitles you to accept contrary opinions In a public forum. If you dish it out, have the balls to take it instead of bleating 'unfair'. Choose words wisely rather than just making gratuitous, self-serving statements that damage others.
...or you might find yourself facing the law.

Well said is it time to delete the forum like the EFL did ?

FWIW I'm not associated with any YV club but couldn't watch the dribblers slag people when even the tribunal couldn't find evidence
The League/Commission doesn't control this forum. They are powerless. It is a proprietary body open to the public.
Cowards know this and say whatever want.

Better show me the posts, Dixie!
Wasn't happy with the way members from either side inflamed it and have a deep affection for - and close association with - both clubs.
I'll accept an apology - or deliver one if you find the posts!

....and Twinkletoes:
Free speech is coupled with a responsibility to use it respectfully. It also entitles you to accept contrary opinions In a public forum. If you dish it out, have the balls to take it instead of bleating 'unfair'. Choose words wisely rather than just making gratuitous, self-serving statements that damage others.
...or you might find yourself facing the law.
Think you might find the law pertaining to insulting and or hurtful comments is about to change and not before time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing on the grape vine massive walkouts are going to happen down at burra land. Also a few star players to leave from Wandin due to drying up of money. As for div 2 Seville will lose quite a few all to go play for gembrook is the news I've been told from a very good source

My sources also state a current afl player who is set to retire in talks with a div 2 team about a coaching playing position will be a huge get

can someone pls let me know the outcomes of the wandin / healesville investigation?
not interested in opinions, just the outcome.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back