Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Woori in a close one and Olinda by 5 goals. Olinda look the team to beat. Tipping a Woori Olinda GF. Olinda had Wooris measure both times this year so think they will prevail.
Tipping the Brookers to return to 1st division.
Been a great year of footy in both div's this year. Hopefully a few more good games to come.

He kicked 2 according to the stats so I'm guessin he played

How did the ex Lilydale lads Hottes, Millwood, Mendes, Davies play in the Olinda / Healesville game ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicked 2 according to the stats so I'm guessin he played

How did the ex Lilydale lads Hottes, Millwood, Mendes, Davies play in the Olinda / Healesville game ?

Hottes and Millwood named amongst Olinda's best on Saturday, but Mendes and Davies failed to get a mention for Healesville.

All, except for Millwood, finished top ten in the league B & F with Hottes and Mende finishing second and third respectively.

When you say "ex Lilydale" how much time did they spend there? Starting their playing days or spending a fair bit of time there would probably make the cut, but only a season or 2 might be stretching the claim a bit.

I can read the paper, thought someone who might have been there could have commented on the actual game

By Ex-Lilydale I mean they played at Lilydale at some stage

The 4 I mentioned all spent a number of years at Lilydale, not sure it matters

Cheers

Thats seems pretty low for 1st Div

(EFL is apparently going to be 225, 150, 100, 75)

Speaking of match payments what does everyone think of the salary cap for next year. League has made it known for next year it looks like being

Division 1- $120,000
Division 2- $80,000
120,000? Well its just become abundantly clear as to why plenty of Wandin blokes are jumping ship next year.

Speaking of match payments what does everyone think of the salary cap for next year. League has made it known for next year it looks like being

Division 1- $120,000
Division 2- $80,000

Will take a well run and resourced club to continually raise the funds if they are going to max out the Cap in first Division every year. Still no word from the ATO on the tax treatment. Would have made a whole lot of sense to enforce any new recommendations at the same time.

120,000? Well its just become abundantly clear as to why plenty of Wandin blokes are jumping ship next year.

We'll see how many jump ship so much.crap.gets written on here about Wandin I bet there wont be more than 5 top shelf players,from what i'm hearing only jugga taylor and fowkesy wont there next year

Wandin will be fine from what I'm hearing. Clearly Bayliss and his brother as well as Fowkes are off to park orchards. Wilson will most likely move on also. Other than that Polkinghorne will sign, Harvey, Ross, Myers all locked in and Dwyer is close. Taylor is retiring but heard whispers he may stay for one more year in a non coaching role. Reliable source has confirmed the above. Take it as you will. Add a new coach after taylor steps aside and a few recruits will surely flow in. They'll be thereabouts for a little while yet

Will take a well run and resourced club to continually raise the funds if they are going to max out the Cap in first Division every year. Still no word from the ATO on the tax treatment. Would have made a whole lot of sense to enforce any new recommendations at the same time.

Dmac, that is the closest thing to sense I have seen on this forum in quite a while.
Either get negative about something/anything - or get off...

Wandin will be fine from what I'm hearing. Clearly Bayliss and his brother as well as Fowkes are off to park orchards. Wilson will most likely move on also. Other than that Polkinghorne will sign, Harvey, Ross, Myers all locked in and Dwyer is close. Taylor is retiring but heard whispers he may stay for one more year in a non coaching role. Reliable source has confirmed the above. Take it as you will. Add a new coach after taylor steps aside and a few recruits will surely flow in. They'll be thereabouts for a little while yet
He is gone. Back to his old club. Surprised you didn't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back