Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

One time Mt Ev star M.Smith signed at Olinda now and Mooralbark none too happy about it. Adding him, Bonuda and Charge to a grand final team.......surely nothing but the ultimate success is acceptable this year? Nowhere to hide with those names added.

One time Mt Ev star M.Smith signed at Olinda now and Mooralbark none too happy about it. Adding him, Bonuda and Charge to a grand final team.......surely nothing but the ultimate success is acceptable this year? Nowhere to hide with those names added.

You'd have to think so.
Any word on whether Mollica is playing this year?
He disappeared at the end of last year and missed the granny - can't find out if he was injured or on holidays lol

You'd have to think so.
Any word on whether Mollica is playing this year?
He disappeared at the end of last year and missed the granny - can't find out if he was injured or on holidays lol

I notice a Michael Smith from Mooroolbark has put in a transfer tu Upper Gully, is this the M Smith being discussed here.

Wandin playing two games.

9th March Thursday night vs Beaconsfield at Beaconsfield

19th March Sunday vs Ajax at Beaconsfield

How's coach Rutts going, fitted in ok?

Avenel FC is looking for a Practice match on either of the 4/5th and or the 18/19th of March. Are there any teams looking for a game on either of these dates?

Wandin playing two games.

9th March Thursday night vs Beaconsfield at Beaconsfield

19th March Sunday vs Ajax at Beaconsfield

Should be interesting tonight, will get a guide to see where Wandin are at....heard a lot of doom and gloom outside the club about Wandin since Jugga and his mates have left, watching training they still have 1/2 a dozen guns if you thought they were on the slide think again.

Should be interesting tonight, will get a guide to see where Wandin are at....heard a lot of doom and gloom outside the club about Wandin since Jugga and his mates have left, watching training they still have 1/2 a dozen guns if you thought they were on the slide think again.
jugga's mates? you mean his brother and his brother in law?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any praccy match results? Thornton beat Warburton yesterday by 3-4 goals both sides had a few out I heard from those at the game

Saw that Coldstream beat Yarra Junction by 12 or so goals in the Seniors, 7 goals or so in Ressies on Saturday

Having a look at the transfers some clubs have recruited well ( emerald YJ Healesville mt ev) but on the flip side Belgrave look shot, yarra glen will struggle and warby still can't attract talent.

Mass walkouts at yea and Thornton I'm hearing how are those sides looking.... a transfer put in for a big red head from nagambie... can anyone confirm

Mass walkouts at yea and Thornton I'm hearing how are those sides looking.... a transfer put in for a big red head from nagambie... can anyone confirm
I think Thornton ins far outweigh their outs, so they could be good. Yea lost the Euroa boys they got last year, so will need a few recruits to help their local boys.

Also my news is warby and monbulk will struggle bad with key players leaving to go play div 2 at Thornton on huge coin
Any update on this? Can't see any clearances yet from either club to Thornton. Are they planning to apply for a permit any time soon?

Placing my season predictions

Div 1
Healesville
Olinda
Upwey
Woori Yallock
Emerald

Wandin
Monbulk
Mt Evelyn
Gembrook
Warburton