Season 2018 comings and goings ...............

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that a post by the Scarlett Pimpernal of the Forum that just disappeared, again?
GMac, I've never seen anyone put so much effort into their posts only to delete them.

Balwyn.jpg
How do we see it
Damo, you put the file into the website and it then spits out a reduce size file (Mbytes to Kbyes) and then hopefully it will be small enough to be submitted to the forum. From Turbos post it sure looks like the Balwyn President has been deceptive about Pask, this also calls into question his other statements.

This one is probably correct, "Marty led the Club to finals in his first year and led the Club’s off-season recruiting program. The Club has recently met with Marty and he confirmed his inability to continue to coach the Balwyn Football Club".
Was he unable to continue because he'd been sacked?
Very interested to hear what Greg Well's comments were. Any success Richard?

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for a rising star on the media scene who started with the EFL media team about 5 years ago.Ben Waterworth is the name we are going to hear a lot more of in the future I predict..

No good Cliff. I can't upload it. How do I PM you?? Can you do it??
What actually is the problem Richie.
Is it that it is a picture in a text message that you can't get off your phone or is it an attachment in an email or you can't get the website to accept the file.

If it's the phone then try this to save it onto your phone.

Then you can get the picture onto the computer via USB cable.
If it's an email you can send it to my email account and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:
Spoke to someone quite close to the situation and Pask was indeed shown the door, and found out of his sacking before Balwyn had even told him. Poor form. Not sure on the names but apparently a few players not happy and could be on the move.

Keep an eye out for a rising star on the media scene who started with the EFL media team about 5 years ago.Ben Waterworth is the name we are going to hear a lot more of in the future I predict..
I seem to remember this post from about 5 years ago. Wasn't he your adopted son?
Will it be in a field unrelated to footy as he doesn't seem to have had much to do with footy since he left the EFL.

I seem to remember this post from about 5 years ago. Wasn't he your adopted son?
Will it be in a field unrelated to footy as he doesn't seem to have had much to do with footy since he left the EFL.

Not sure,has plenty of involvement in Fox Sports currently in Basketball but has also been involved in football to when looking at Fox Sports.

What actually is the problem Richie.
Is it that it is a picture in a text message that you can't get off your phone or is it an attachment in an email or you can't get the website to accept the file.

If it's the phone then try this to save it onto your phone.

Then you can get the picture onto the computer via USB cable.
If it's an email you can send it to my email account and I will see what I can do.

I can get the photo of my phone onto the computer but the image is too large to upload on here. What is your email . I will email the attachment

Spoke to someone quite close to the situation and Pask was indeed shown the door, and found out of his sacking before Balwyn had even told him. Poor form. Not sure on the names but apparently a few players not happy and could be on the move.

I just hope Eade brings his gear if the 2's are short,lol.To many top 1st division clubs are going out and recruiting and offering big bucks to players and forgetting about their home grown players.Some of these players realise their chances of playing 1's are limited and are looking else where.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

give me a spell richard!pask was a dead man walking and you know it.heard him speak at many breaks.
lost the players long ago
If it was so obvious chappa, why did the President have to be dishonest in his announcement about Pask?

Last edited:
Not quite right, but nice rumour.
Marty is a cracking guy but the Balwyn senior players were used to Donatis style and would “die in a ditch for him”. Marty was more laid back and I don’t think this quite worked.
I heard it was the players that were not happy with Martys coaching style so I doubt they are “on the move”.

Why would you go when you get to experience the Rocket Eade glare, it even scared me and I was watching from a distance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back