Preview Season 2018 Preview - Us, And The Rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort Leon

Even comp and injuries especially means we are all guessing and have NFI. But pretty different to you in some areas.

i usually bracket teams in sixes

Syd, Adel, Port, GWS, Geel, Melb

WB, Rich, Ess, Coll, GC, StK

WC, Carl, Bris, Norf, Hawks, Freo

So I see Wc slumping hugely. Priddis and Mitchell irreplaceable. Hawks @ 13th just squeeze in to bottom 6 mainly because i think Clarko tanks.

Tiges may slump and may even miss the 8. As we've seen, intensity based gameplans are hard to back up again. Also Tiges had no injuries last yr.

Ess may be overrated - harder draw and no big bodied inside mids has a massive ? over them for me.

Dees and Port are the bolters for mine. They are primed. Port getting Rockliff is huge for them. Dees essentially add 2 of the comp's best young kps in Hogan and Lever to a list that should have made finals last yr. Look out.

Dogs need a good run with injury and for Boyd and Schache to work. Its almost that simple. Could scrape into the 8.
Yeah I agree re port and Melbourne. Looking at their draws I think they are good shots at top 4. I also think that Westcoast will drop and am banking on Richmond not making it this year with us and Essendon rounding out the 8.
I see a top 8 something like
Syd
Port
Mel
GWS
Ade
Bull
Ess
Gee

I feel as if we’ve had our best pre season in a long time! Hope we can go back to that exciting type of footy we played under the roof in 2015-2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back