Preview Season 2020 - Do we start with our LIDS OFF? AKA Kane Cornes get in the bin.

DO THE BRISBANE LIONS DESERVE TO START SEASON 2020 WITH THEIR LIDS OFF?

• 100% - ALL LIDS ARE OFF!

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • I have put the lid back on and will wait and see

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • We will make the finals, but after that, who knows?

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Opposition teams will be on to us in 2020 and we are going to miss the finals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cautiously optimistic , but undecided. I am holding the lid, but don't know what to do.

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is this 'LID' that you speak of? :D

All this year has told us so far is things are strange and will probably be for quite a whie. The lid is completely off. We can legit win this whole thing!

If the season extends finals are going to be played in even hotter conditions which is only going to suit us.

OK - this is a mini final for us. We need to build up for this one as if it is a home qualifying final and play like we mean it for four quarters. Win this one and THERE IS NO LID!

OK - this is a mini final for us. We need to build up for this one as if it is a home qualifying final and play like we mean it for four quarters. Win this one and THERE IS NO LID!
I'll probably only go as far and say that if we win this Saturday night, we'll play finals.

I'm not sure that quite qualifies the lid coming off, but the lid is certainly loosening, even ajar if you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still very cautious. Let's see how the Geelong and GWS games go. Four in a row at home may not be the best read of form just yet.

Lids off. We played one quarter of truly dominant football tonight and were otherwise reasonably even with Port, and we should have won by 10 goals if we took gettable shots.

The 2016 and 2017 first round picks have gone to another level and are certain starters every week.

Hey friends, have any of your members received ticketing info for the SCG game against us next Thursday? I'm not even sure what NSW's restrictions are allowing. Any patrons at all? Thanks.

Except for the NSW teams, we’re likely going to be playing a few Vic teams on neutral grounds for a while.

Yes I do understand that.

Still, neutral is different to the undoubted advantage we enjoy by playing at the Gabba

We do have a genuine away game scheduled for Saturday week against the Giants and I am looking forward to how we go in a hostile environment.

Did we just beat one of last years Grand Finalists? My word we did and does anyone know less about making predictions than Kane Cornes? I wonder. Here are his thoughts on Season 2020 and the only thing he got right was that Adelaide will be rubbish.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...makes-his-big-predictions-for-2020-38868/amp/
Biggest improvers - Melbourne (LOL)
Biggest sliders - Brisbane (Yeah right)

Now if you have composed yourself and you want another laugh, check out his Top 8 and Premiership Prediction.

Kane Cornes, get up to Brisbane and get in the bin. You’ll find plenty of them up here, but none have lids on them.

Did we just beat one of last years Grand Finalists? My word we did and does anyone know less about making predictions than Kane Cornes? I wonder. Here are his thoughts on Season 2020 and the only thing he got right was that Adelaide will be rubbish.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...makes-his-big-predictions-for-2020-38868/amp/
Biggest improvers - Melbourne (LOL)
Biggest sliders - Brisbane (Yeah right)

Now if you have composed yourself and you want another laugh, check out his Top 8 and Premiership Prediction.

Kane Cornes, get up to Brisbane and get in the bin. You’ll find plenty of them up here, but none have lids on them.
BUMP - we win this one and we finish TOP 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back