Season 2020 news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caseman2

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Deledio, Richard douglas , Otten and Nick Smith all being interviewed for a playing / dev coach role at box hill for next year

Really like this approach. A playing assistant and we have already lost a lot of experience.

I know the drafts haven't taken place yet but a guy I would be looking at is Jack Leslie who has been delisted by the Gold Coast. I know he struggled the past couple of seasons but showed a bit early. With Brand being delisted and Mirra possibly playing local footy, we are going to need defensive reinforcements (amongst many other needs!)

Also, does anyone know if Harry Dear played anywhere last year after being delisted by the Crows?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caseman2

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure how reliable the information is as it appear to be at least 5th hand, but apparently we have spoken with ex-St Kilda rookie - Nick O'Kearney.
From memory in hid draft year it was a surprise he slid to the rookie list but in the VFL for Sandy had some games with bumper numbers - in saying that however, he failed to play a senior game. Knock on him was disposal.
Just throwing it out there for what it is worth.

Top Bottom