Prediction Season 2020- Simulation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So if is good enough for F1 and SuperCars it’s good enough for the North BF Board....it will either a quick and painless death or give us some well needed shitz and giggles.

Lions this week.

Out- JZ and Walker (?)

In- Daw and ???

Dench and Carey

So if is good enough for F1 and SuperCars it’s good enough for the North BF Board....it will either a quick and painless death or give us some well needed shitz and giggles.

Lions this week.

Out- JZ and Walker (?)

In- Daw and ???

Bonar.

Keep Walker if he's okay to play. He won't make his concussion worse in an imaginary game...

Ie Daw for Murphy...
I actually watched the replay last night. Thought Murphy did some awesome things actually. Got out marked once easily in the square, but his composure with the ball, use of his body and attack on the ball and man you couldn’t fault.
I’d love to see him cement a place in the team, showed great evasive skills a couple of times and his ball use is exceptional

I actually watched the replay last night. Thought Murphy did some awesome things actually. Got out marked once easily in the square, but his composure with the ball, use of his body and attack on the ball and man you couldn’t fault.
I’d love to see him cement a place in the team, showed great evasive skills a couple of times and his ball use is exceptional

Haven't seen the replay yet.

He's very unlucky to miss but someone has to go for Daw and unfortunately it's him for now.
The two Macs were very good I thought. Noticeably so.

Lions this week.

Out- JZ and Walker (?)

In- Daw and ???
You would think Ahern will miss too. Daw and Garner in, if Walker doesn’t get up Durdin. I reckon we went too small so some extra height and Maj offers flexibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back