SEASON 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The AFL Outer East Commission advises that it today ratified a decision to cancel Senior, Reserve and Veterans football for Season 2020.

Well done Outer East on trying everything to get a season started but correct call now.You have good one there in Aaron Bailey in charge and his Dad Leon and Aaron have done so much to help EFNL footy in the past.Your league is in good hands while Aaron is there.

Quite interesting to see Parker move on without even coaching a game for the club. Personally I find that pretty ordinary when you see most coaches being reappointed. Upwey did all the work getting him and now he walks away - poor form in my opinion.

One reason Roota - the Vermont job became available. The club has a very diplomatic post on their Facebook page about his departure but my sources tell me there are a number of people that are not happy. The club worked really hard to get him and recruit some players based on his appointment and now it's all over without him coaching a game. To quote a colleague that has links to the club "he s..t in the face of the club."

Surely he owed them by staying around for 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back