Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, Detroit Pistons

2+ games televised a week on Kayo for free plus some games on 7. For the first couple rounds Kayo will broadcast 3 games per round.

When there isn't an AFL match scheduled on Thursday, there will be a VFL match broadcast with a bit more production value, pre and post match coverage.

Pretty good!

DeafHawk

Senior List
Aug 31, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn

2+ games televised a week on Kayo for free plus some games on 7. For the first couple rounds Kayo will broadcast 3 games per round.

When there isn't an AFL match scheduled on Thursday, there will be a VFL match broadcast with a bit more production value, pre and post match coverage.

Pretty good!
Is Box Hill Hawks On Kayo or 7 this week

stemline

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2001
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Profiles page is up

The Box Hill Hawks are pleased to host the President’s Function for the round four match against Werribee for the annual Blue Ribbon Cup.

Date: Saturday, 8th of May
Time: 1pm, with the game starting at 2:35pm

Tickets are available for just $85 per head and include:

• Delicious two-course meal;
  • Premium beverages inclusive;
  • Guest speaker Justin Reeves;
  • Balcony seating – the best vantage point at City Oval!
For any queries, please contact Troy Tyler on 0418 730 377 or TroyT@boxhillhawks.com.au

stemline

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2001
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rnds 5 & 6 draw released -

Both on Ch7!

R5 v Nth Melb 12:05pm 16/5 @ BH
R6 v Carlton 12:05pm 23/5 @ PP (that's Prince's Park, or Ikon Park for you younguns)

The best part is that both of these are day AFTER Hawthorn play, so no non-playing emergencies to worry about. Couple that with the return of Thursday night team announcement and it's been a good couple of hours of news.

Reminder R4 v Werribee 2:35pm 8/5 @ BH is also on Kayo Freebies.

Last edited:
The Box Hill Hawks are pleased to host the President’s Function for the round four match against Werribee for the annual Blue Ribbon Cup.

Date: Saturday, 8th of May
Time: 1pm, with the game starting at 2:35pm

• Guest speaker Justin Reeves;
  • Balcony seating – the best vantage point at City Oval!
For any queries, please contact Troy Tyler on 0418 730 377 or TroyT@boxhillhawks.com.au
One of the best afternoons getting around.

stemline

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2001
AFL Club
Hawthorn
According to this page, Will Bravo got a clearance to Box Hill this week.

Nice - seems been hanging around Box Hill despite his time training with Hawthorn coming to an end, and good to see it's official he will stay under wing.

Will Bravo is playing in the Young Guns game at Werribee today. When I spoke to him at the BHH match last week he told me he was looking forward to the game. I'd go if it didn't clash with our match today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Profile on Adduci

At 23, and in his fifth year at the club, Adduci has got himself fit with a little help from former Hawks captain David Mirra and is playing the best football of his career. A few at the City Oval are starting to think he might be an AFL draft candidate.

“He’s just so dynamic. He’d be a bloody nightmare to play on,’’ [captain Damian ] Mascitti said. “He’s quick, he’s agile, he’s got that sidestep and he’s got good finishing.’’

Me and ‘Mizz’ (Mirra) have had like an awesome relationship,’’ [Adduci] was saying ahead of training at the Box Hill City Oval last Thursday. “He’s sort of been my mentor. I actually feel real lucky at Box Hill because everyone looks out for me. I’ve had Chris Newman, I had a really good relationship with Max Bailey – he was awesome for my mental side of things – and then David took me under his wing and got me to train a lot harder.

"“Sammy’s been awesome for me, unreal,’’ he said. “He’s sort of given me a licence to play as an extra mid if I’m not feeling it. Like, he wants me to get to the contest and run around and be myself and express myself. “Obviously we’ve got structures but I feel he’s really stripped it down for me, to play instinctive footy and have fun with it. In the past I’ve worried about the structures and what if I stuff up and what are the coaches thinking and it would play on my mind and I’d almost play inside myself. Right now I’m having the most fun I’ve had with footy. With Sammy, it’s pretty cool when you have a legend of the game having faith in you.’’

Round 7 vs Port Melbourne

The Box Hill Hawks are pleased to host the President’s Function for the round seven match against Port Melbourne as we celebrate our Box Hill Hawks Life Members.

Date: 29th May
Time: 12pm start before game at 2:05pm

• Guest Speakers: Port Melbourne FC Coach Garry Ayres and Box Hill Hawks Midfield Coach Clinton Young and Hawthorn young gun Denver Grainger-Barras;
  • and balcony seating – the best vantage point at City Oval!

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What's the knocks on Mynott getting another crack at it ?

I simple haven't seen enough his games to know.

Sorry if wrong thread - wasn't sure where to ask?

Nominees for the Mid Season Draft

VincentAdduciBox HillVFL
JamiesonRossiterBox hillVFL
RileyBowmanBox Hill HawksVFL
HughBeasleyBox Hill HawksVFL
JordanCunicoBox Hill HawksVFL
FergusGreeneBox Hill HawksVFL
AdrianKalcovskiBox Hill HawksVFL
JaiNewcombeBox Hill HawksVFL
CallumPorterBox Hill HawksVFL
LachlanWalkerBox Hill HawksVFL
CaydenMakiBox Hill HawksVFL
EdwardPhillipsBox Hill HawksVFL
TrentMynottBoxhill hawks football clubVFL

perrdan86

Team Captain
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Lakers - Man Utd - Rams - Yankees
Nominees for the Mid Season Draft

VincentAdduciBox HillVFL
JamiesonRossiterBox hillVFL
RileyBowmanBox Hill HawksVFL
HughBeasleyBox Hill HawksVFL
JordanCunicoBox Hill HawksVFL
FergusGreeneBox Hill HawksVFL
AdrianKalcovskiBox Hill HawksVFL
JaiNewcombeBox Hill HawksVFL
CallumPorterBox Hill HawksVFL
LachlanWalkerBox Hill HawksVFL
CaydenMakiBox Hill HawksVFL
EdwardPhillipsBox Hill HawksVFL
TrentMynottBoxhill hawks football clubVFL

How do people rate that Trent Mynott?

I was watching some highlights of Jai Newcombe and Mynott caught my eye. Reminded me a bit of Treloar. Curious to know what regular box hill watchers think of him?

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How do people rate that Trent Mynott?

I was watching some highlights of Jai Newcombe and Mynott caught my eye. Reminded me a bit of Treloar. Curious to know what regular box hill watchers think of him?
I have already asked that - silence - which is interesting.

Paul Amy tweeted that former Box Hill player Gary Sammartino passed away. I believe he was also a director of Box Hill in 2009 onwards for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back