Cranbourne vs East Ringwood @ Casey Fields #2
Powelltown vs Yarra Old Grammarians @ Powelly
Narre Warren vs Cheltenham @ Narre
Officer vs Keysborough @ TBA
Gembrook vs Koo Wee Rup @ Heatherbrae Res
Healesville vs Old Eltham Collegians @ Healesville
Woori Yallock vs St. Marys @ Woori
Alexandra vs Bulleen Templestowe @ Alex
Womens Round Robin Yarra Junction / Thornton / Templestowe / Coldstream @ Junction

Kinglake beat Roxburgh Park EDFL Div 1 13-11-89 to 6-8-44
Apparently Ben Johnson (ex Collingwood) played for Roxy, great to see AFL players giving back

Olinda FC played Moe and Upwey Tecoma had a hit out against Morwell. Both clubs from the Gippsland League. Good hit outs for both clubs against excellent opponents. With the step up in standard in the Premier league, it’s good to see clubs playing good and strong opposition.

Cranbourne lost to East ringwood 109-27. Big loss, but I know cranbourne were resting a lot of players and will still be very strong this year

Wandin FNC got Seville FNC @ Seville by a few goals yesterday.
Good luck to Nugget & his side for the year (even tho we hate ya 😂😂).

Umpiring was top shelf.

Wandin FNC got Seville FNC @ Seville by a few goals yesterday.
Good luck to Nugget & his side for the year (even tho we hate ya 😂😂).

Umpiring was top shelf.

Whos going to kick wandins goals seeing as there 3 best goal kickers in van unen, Gorringe and Fowkes have left? Also heasley who was a very good goalsneak too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any one know why Outer East doesn’t start this weekend when most other metro and country leagues start or have already started?

Any one know why Outer East doesn’t start this weekend when most other metro and country leagues start or have already started?
Aligning themselves with the premier grandfinal to run the friday of the Afl grand final public holiday. Have done so since 2018

With all the results and transfers now settled, what the prediction for premier div? Any of the old valley teams have a chance of making finals?

With all the results and transfers now settled, what the prediction for premier div? Any of the old valley teams have a chance of making finals?

With Berwick gone obviously Narre Warren and Beaconsfield will be the front runners. Both Woori and Olinda look the best of the old YV teams and both should go pretty well (especially Woori who have recruited strongly). Watch out for Upwey Tecoma, have an excellent coach and an improving team. They will improve markedly as the year progresses in my opinion. Should be a good year.

Are senior matches being videoed again this year and if so, where are they posted online?

Are Leo and the guys covering a radio game each week still? They were advertising for commentators I'm sure?

Ventured up the highway on ANZAC Day to have a look at some football after being away for a few years. One thing I will say is if the League wants to retain it's young players they have to improve the standard of umpiring. Also your not going to attract players with what we saw during the game. I re watched it again today on youtube and if something isn't done someone will be seriously hurt. Basic rules of football just exploited then ignored leaving young players in particular exposed to serious injury. I hope the boss at HQ has reviewed the game and will ask for a please explain from the umpires boss.:thumbsdown::mad:

Last edited:
Ventured up the highway on ANZAC Day to have a look at some football after being away for a few years. One thing I will say is if the League wants to retain it's young players they have to improve the standard of umpiring. Also your not going to attract players with what we saw during the game. I re watched it again today on youtube and if something isn't done someone will be seriously hurt. Basic rules of football just exploited then ignored leaving young players in particular exposed to serious injury. I hope the boss at HQ has reviewed the game and will ask for a please explain from the umpires boss.:thumbsdown::mad:

any examples?

Has anyone seen Powelltown play? A lot of off season hype but saw they lost to Kinglake last week. Are they still premiership favourites?
Good to see Alex open the season with a 2-0 record
Tough start for broadford into Div 2
And will Berwick win a game in EFL?

Has anyone seen Powelltown play? A lot of off season hype but saw they lost to Kinglake last week. Are they still premiership favourites?
Good to see Alex open the season with a 2-0 record
Tough start for broadford into Div 2
And will Berwick win a game in EFL?
they beat Balwyn today...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back