Healesville $7
Officer $9
Seville $11
Mount Evelyn $13
Belgrave $25
Emerald $40
Gembrook $100
Berwick Springs $500

I would have Belgrave at shorter odds. Have really recruited well and looked in 2019 to have a fair bit of improvement/ potential in them. Whilst they may not be top two, finals would be a strong possibility.

I would have Belgrave at shorter odds. Have really recruited well and looked in 2019 to have a fair bit of improvement/ potential in them. Whilst they may not be top two, finals would be a strong possibility.
Emerald,Gembrook and Berwick springs way too short for my liking.

Emerald,Gembrook and Berwick springs way too short for my liking.

Would leave Emerald where they are Journeyman but agree about Gembrook and Berwick Springs. Will be in the lower half of the ladder. Berwick Springs big positive is their juniors, they are growing and will be very good. This augers well for the future. They have good people involved and the journey is not a short term one. They are looking well into the future.

Whats everyone's predictions for Div 1.

Monbulk $5
Healesville $7
Officer $9
Seville $11
Mount Evelyn $13
Belgrave $25
Emerald $40
Gembrook $100
Berwick Springs $500

Great value for Seville if I had a spare $1k I would throw it on them.

I would also have Belgrave at shorter odds like the others have highlighted.

Monbulk the benchmark also Officer, after playing them last year I feel they will be better for the run in the league.

Whats everyone's predictions for Div 1.

Monbulk $5
Healesville $7
Officer $9
Seville $11
Mount Evelyn $13
Belgrave $25
Emerald $40
Gembrook $100
Berwick Springs $500

Not sure you would last too long as a bookie given those odds!

Any big name recruits that have been landed? I'm hearing Shane Savage was within a whisker of signing with Beacy, but has now had a change of heart...

Great to see clubs announcing recruits
Have many clubs locked in practice matches?
Looking forward to Valley Vicious game, get along and support this fantastic cause 👍👍

Lots of happenings across the comp but you wouldn’t think so going by the lack of posts. One thing I have noticed is the quality opposition that our premier clubs are playing in their practice matches. This is a big change compared to previous years. This shows how much the comp has already come forward which augers well for the future. Some really good players also going to be running around in 2021 too both on premier and division 1.

Any other practice matches that would be worth watching?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see clubs announcing recruits
Have many clubs locked in practice matches?
Looking forward to Valley Vicious game, get along and support this fantastic cause 👍👍

valley vicious was a great day again. Kudos to all involved and highlighting this rare disease. Great to see so many come on board and be involved. 👍

Lots of happenings across the comp but you wouldn’t think so going by the lack of posts. One thing I have noticed is the quality opposition that our premier clubs are playing in their practice matches. This is a big change compared to previous years. This shows how much the comp has already come forward which augers well for the future. Some really good players also going to be running around in 2021 too both on premier and division 1.

Any other practice matches that would be worth watching?

Sat 13th:

Kinglake vs Springvale Dist @ Kilsyth

Beaconsfield vs Noble Park @ Beacy

Pakenham vs Wantirna @ Pakky

Seville seem to be having a never ending recruitment drive, looking like they could be the favourites in divvy one at this point.
Has a team ever won back to back flags after moving up a division in Yarra Valley/Outer East history?

Seville seem to be having a never ending recruitment drive, looking like they could be the favourites in divvy one at this point.
Has a team ever won back to back flags after moving up a division in Yarra Valley/Outer East history?

Yep - Seville !
Won Div 2 in 95 & Div 1 in 96...

What’s happening with praccy matches this weekend? Who’s playing who? Strength of teams?

SATURDAY:

Yarra Glen vs Chirnside @ Yarra Glen
Kinglake vs Panton Hill @ Kinglake
Warburton vs West Brunswick @ Warby
Beaconsfield vs Ajax @ Beacy
Coldstream vs Seville @ Coldstream
Cranbourne vs Croydon @ Pearcedale
Belgrave vs Tyabb @ Belgrave
Powelltown vs Ellinbank @ Powelly
Pakenham vs Mitcham @ Pakky
Narre Warren vs Red Hill @ Narre
Officer vs Preston
Yea vs Croydon Nth @ Yea
Healesville vs Whitehorse Pioneers @ Healesville

SUNDAY:
Olinda vs Montrose @ Healesville

Upwey Tecoma

PRACTICE MATCHES 2021

MARCH 20TH VS HAMPTON AWAY

MARCH 27TH VS MORWELL AWAY

APRIL 10TH VS DOVETON AT HOME

Narre warren beat red Hill by 2 points today. Beacy beat Ajax by 3 points. Upwey lost to south belgrave by about 3 or 4 goals

Powelltown lost by about 5-6 goals against Ellinbank. Lots of players missing. Even with all their recruits I think their midfield may be a little weak. Fowkes kicked 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back