Needs poll

Chris Scott
Then Stu Dew

Number37

Anyhow, have a Winfield 25.
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Hinkley. Dew sacked at seasons end and replaced by Clarkson as a “QLD ambassador”.
Dew has already been sacked and is just holding the seat warm whilst the midget takes a well earned break.

Voss is a terrible coach and will be sacked, but not next year.

How Leon Cameron still has his job is one of life's great mysteries, they're obviously not going to sack him.

If I was Hinkley I would make sure Port win at least 8 of their first 10 games or he will be sacked.

But the obvious choice for first coached sacked is Brett Ratten. Can already see it unravelling with their list management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

adogsfan5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dew has already been sacked and is just holding the seat warm whilst the midget takes a well earned break.

How Leon Cameron still has his job is one of life's great mysteries, they're obviously not going to sack him.

If I was Hinkley I would make sure Port win at least 8 of their first 10 games or he will be sacked.

But the obvious choice for first coached sacked is Brett Ratten. Can already see it unravelling with their list management.
Agreed on all except maybe Leon. He has somehow turned them around in a season that I thought they’d finish bottom 6. Missed the window though for a flag.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United

Thought Cameron coached pretty well this year to be honest. Had a shocking injury run and still made a semi final. Under him since 2016 they've missed the finals once, and every other year have at least made a semi.

Hinkley or Dew for mine.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco

I wouldn't mind Ratten getting sacked next year if it means we get Clarko.

Last edited:

Number37

Anyhow, have a Winfield 25.
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Agreed on all except maybe Leon. He has somehow turned them around in a season that I thought they’d finish bottom 6. Missed the window though for a flag.
Thought Cameron coached pretty well this year to be honest. Had a shocking injury run and still made a semi final. Under him since 2016 they've missed the finals once, and every other year have at least made a semi.

Hinkley or Dew for mine.

Cameron is a terrible coach just lucky he coaches a side laden with talent.

Take it as gospel, Dew has already been sacked.

adammania9

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Dew is a seriously bad coach and if he hasn’t already been told behind the scenes that he’s keeping the seat warm for a bigger fish, then I can’t see him making it though another season

Chances of Hinkley getting sacked would be nigh on zero. Unless the Power capitulate and finish bottom 6, he’ll get an extension

Altum Volantes

92 - 94 - 06 - 18
Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Simpson has two years left on his contract. We're not sacking him for the payout it'd cost.
We also aren’t a reactionary club prone to sacking coaches during the season.

If the wheels well and truly fall off (stay off?) then Simpson could go in 2022, but it wouldn’t be until the end of the season in a ‘mutual’ parting of ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad