Remove this Banner Ad

Beerfish

Bird noises
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Mate the AFL subsidised your club after the peptides scandal. so don't complain. be thankful you are still part of the competition. :cool:
Derp. I'm not the one complaining. Fantastic comprehension skills you have there. :drunk:

the big lebowski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Derp. I'm not the one complaining. Fantastic comprehension skills you have there. :drunk:

Lol you obviously don’t know what complaining is. Because you literally did it several times when I simply expressed my opinion (also complaining)

Bombers supporters complain and they don’t even know it 🤣

Edit: actually I was complaining based on facts not opinion re Norths terrible and commercially suppressing decades of fixturing

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Canterbury, CC Mariners, Man Utd
Pies corporate hospitality may have released some fixtures inadvertently...

The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 03 Collingwood v Geelong | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Saturday 2 April 2022 - 6:25 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 11 Collingwood v Carlton | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Friday 27 May 2022 - 6:25 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 13 Collingwood v Melbourne | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Monday 13 June 2022 - 2:30 PM
$330.00
BUY
The Carlton Draught Lounge | RND 19 Collingwood v Essendon | 2022
MCG (Home Game). Friday 22 July 2022 - 6:25 PM

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
With Collingwood's likely position next year do they really deserve 2 Friday night games especially the one in Round 19

jdeezy

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have no doubt they've already penciled out the majority of these fixtures for the year anyway, but I'm not sure that ends up being right for Round 19 - there are 3 games at Marvel that weekend - Bulldogs v Melbourne (surely the penciled in for the Friday spot), Carlton v GWS and Richmond v Freo. Unless they do a Thursday (which they wouldn't normally in Round 19), or double headers in some way, I don't see the Collingwood v Bombers game being Friday night.

All this compromising of the fixture makes the "flexible" bit pointless anyway. Just release the whole thing.

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Canterbury, CC Mariners, Man Utd
With Collingwood's likely position next year do they really deserve 2 Friday night games especially the one in Round 19
Likely position means very little and tbh, Collingwood are still likely to increase ratings even when playing like sh*t anyway.

As others have said though, the R19 fixture seems unlikely given 3 Marvel games on schedule.

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Likely position means very little and tbh, Collingwood are still likely to increase ratings even when playing like sh*t anyway.

As others have said though, the R19 fixture seems unlikely given 3 Marvel games on schedule.
Geez yeah tough …muck raking is fun….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad