Preview Season 2022 - Us and Them

Remove this Banner Ad

Before COVID I usually took one interstate trip each year, usually to Adelaide or Sydney.

Hoping I’ll be able to next year!
Yep, last year I missed out on my interstate trips, but this year I notched up Canberra and Gold Coast. Next year I am hopeful of hitting up the Gabba and Optus Stadium for the first time at each of them.

Aren't you already playing them at Marvel in Rd 14?
Getting them in the second half of the season in August in the frigid conditions at Ballarat perhaps might have been more evil? Am I being too mean? :devil:

Not unless the AFL are renaming it Giants Stadium for the day:

ROUND 14

Friday June 17 - Sunday June 19

Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Metricon Stadium

GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Giants Stadium

Ballarat would have been great for us - GWS would freeze their peewees off.

Fox Sports reakons we're PRIMETIME KINGS: Dogs rewarded for big 2021 season, who misses out?

Not unless the AFL are renaming it Giants Stadium for the day:

ROUND 14

Friday June 17 - Sunday June 19

Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Metricon Stadium

GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Giants Stadium

Ballarat would have been great for us - GWS would freeze their peewees off.

Fox Sports reakons we're PRIMETIME KINGS: Dogs rewarded for big 2021 season, who misses out?
No worries, I double checked and the forumer who made the original post indicated Rd 14 at Marvel Stadium. That was his/ her bad ;) Thanks for clarifying.

Aside from it being on a Wednesday night (dafuq??) I’m looking forward to it 👍
Daniel Andrews should have parked the 2021 Geand Final eve holiday, and used it as a recovery day on the Thursday after an inspired move to mark return of AFL to Melbourne. (That's if it actually happens!). In many respects this is chance for the club to redeem themselves for GF late 3Q fadeout.

I think some of the boys likely got ahead of themselves and started thinking about how good it was going to feel taking Cup home and sleeping in their own beds. Many a road warrior will identify with that feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back