Win Prizes Season 2023 Game Previews

Which is your favourite preview of 2023?

• R1 - away vs St Kilda by mattis117

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • R13 - home vs Richmond by BarbieITFC

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • R8 - home vs Hawthorn by Mr Cheese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • R6 - home vs Western Bulldogs by BeinPurplenGreen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R22 - away vs WC by Snuffaluphagus

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting Szn
1702712051868.png

OK all, as previously threatened I've got my sh*t into a pile and am ready to open the voting booths for the best game preview of 2023. The winner as we all know will be adjudged as the Fremantle Poster of the Year for 2023. You get a miniature novelty online badge and everything!

First of all, I want to give a HUGE shout out to everybody that provided a game preview this season. You all gave good effort, which is very much appreciated not only by myself and the other mods but with the wider Freo community. The Freo SM team even read them... well at least I asked them to. Thank you mattis117 vidwhal King Huskii theGav56 Square Peg BeinPurplenGreen (x2) Dump Truck Mr Cheese BarbieITFC ubiquitous226 dockerfemme Falconista DragoDelph & Snuffaluphagus for your service, I shall be knocking on your door again next season.

As per tradition, the five previews that received the most reactions progress to the Final Five. I then ask all of you to vote on your favourite, and the one with the most votes wins the whole thing. So without any further ado, here are the Final Five:

Round 1 - away vs St Kilda by mattis117 - Preview - St Kilda Saints vs. Fremantle Dockers, Round 1 2023
Round 13 - home vs Richmond by BarbieITFC - Preview - The Richmond 'Squeaky Bum Time' preview
Round 8 - home vs Hawthorn by Mr Cheese - Game Day - Round 8 - Saturday Night Lights: Freo vs Hawks @ Optus
Round 6 - home vs Western Bulldogs by BeinPurplenGreen - Preview - Round 6 2023 - The Doggies Barking Loud for Lobb?
Round 22 - away vs the Weags by Snuffaluphagus - Preview - Snuff's Memey Rd 22 Preview vs WC

So my ask of you all is to take a look at the Final Five previews, choose your favourite and cast your vote in the poll at the top of this thread. They deserve reward for effort so get voting!

The Winner Is... New
1704072973574.png

Happy New Year to you all, or happy Hogmanay for yesterday. Or both, what do I know?

I do know that the poll for best game preview of 2023 has closed, and there's a clear winner. So get up off your hungover arses and join me in congratulating BarbieITFC for winning the 2023 Fremantle Poster of the Year badge (badge on its way) and as a result joining the pantheon of greats of Mt Postmore.

1704074726339.png

We'll do it all again in 2024 so if you missed out last year then don't worry. Get your thinking caps on and come up with an idea to wow us, and maybe your bonce will join the others.

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ipswich Town FC, Leeds Rhinos
Thanks Tonga Bob and for everyone who bothered to read my preview. It was a fun one to write and I’m glad some liked it.

I changed jobs 4-5 months ago and spend far far less time online as a consequence - but this is a good impetus to get onto BigFooty a lot more than I have recently.

Happy new year and let’s hope it’s one filled with Purple.

Back