SEASON 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Was interesting at the Prelim final. All of Templestowe arrived dressed smartly in polo shirts, etc. Beau arrived looking like he was going to the beach.
Well he’s stayed loyal after a hefty offer and playing good football.
Yep, what a stalwart, been there 5 mins,
Well he’s stayed loyal after a hefty offer and playing good football.
yep, what a stalwart, been there 5 mins, crossed over for the love of the game from sillydale and stayed for a pie and a coke. Honestly, stupid just reveals itself.

yep, what a stalwart, been there 5 mins, crossed over for the love of the game from sillydale and stayed for a pie and a coke. Honestly, stupid just reveals itself.
And he went to Templestowe on very good coin. Money got him there. Was good to see them fail considering what they did to their coach and the money they ‘shelled’ out this year.

If he was to head back to the league in the future Woori would be definitely in the frame.

Yes…

Tom is zero chance.

A
You are a little off the mark there. Tom is a strong chance to be playing in the league in 2024. Wandin is in the mix although there is another club that may be his future home.

Nothing definite but it is a possibility. Bridges have well and truly mended with the Goodwin family.

Well he wasnt bought this time was he.

Tom is a strong chance to be playing in the league in 2024. Wandin is in the mix although there is another club that may be his future home.

I know he's spent considerable time (social & training) at one particular club over the past few years.
Although I suspect he'd have just about every Valley club in his ear at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was some very confusing decisions today, no way would any of the mentioned have affected the result by the way.

Was some very confusing decisions today, no way would any of the mentioned have affected the result by the way.

The interchange infringement and goal gave Wandin the lead. The next 5 minutes the umpire went rogue.
It was laughable.
Only thoughts were a blind sided off field ump was misdirecting the field ump.

Super win by Wandin yesterday. Thought their early inaccurate kicking may have come back to haunt them but they were to good for to long. Richardson goalless last two outings against Wandin. Hodgett with 5, Mullett with 6 and Hirst with a box load of possession. Certainly the best side we played all year so congratulations to Nick Adam and the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Super win by Wandin yesterday. Thought their early inaccurate kicking may have come back to haunt them but they were to good for to long. Richardson goalless last two outings against Wandin. Hodgett with 5, Mullett with 6 and Hirst with a box load of possession. Certainly the best side we played all year so congratulations to Nick Adam and the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So the $40k sign on fee to get Mullett out of Mooroolbark was worth it?

(Just the rumour, no idea if the figure is correct)

So the $40k sign on fee to get Mullett out of Mooroolbark was worth it?

(Just the rumour, no idea if the figure is correct)
Certainly not correct Bunk. Was paid well but not that much.

Interesting about the ‘pile on’ of Wandin. Not long ago everyone was carrying on about the dominance of Narre Warren and how they were supposedly unbeatable.

I would have thought this was a great result for the league with a traditional Yarra Valley club winning the flag.

The powers that be have been vindicated, the standard of footy is improving which is what they wanted.