SEASON 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If that’s what your going with mate 😂
Last comment on the story mate I don’t want the truth to get in the way of your story
But if you new anything about a salary cap you’d know that if the players don’t play you don’t pay them, if players only commit to 6 games and finals in the year you only pay them for 6 games, if you sign someone for the last 6 games that all you pay them, Powelltown fielded their best side only once this year with everyone available once in the first final and if you want to go back and look at times they had 6 to 8 blokes not playing, as your players from Warby stated on the ground in the preliminary final I’ve never seen him before, that’s what you call list management and making the salary cap work if you can’t cope go and cry in the corner and enjoy your irrelevant premierships

Last comment on the story mate I don’t want the truth to get in the way of your story
But if you new anything about a salary cap you’d know that if the players don’t play you don’t pay them, if players only commit to 6 games and finals in the year you only pay them for 6 games, if you sign someone for the last 6 games that all you pay them, Powelltown fielded their best side only once this year with everyone available once in the first final and if you want to go back and look at times they had 6 to 8 blokes not playing, as your players from Warby stated on the ground in the preliminary final I’ve never seen him before, that’s what you call list management and making the salary cap work if you can’t cope go and cry in the corner and enjoy your irrelevant premierships
Iam not telling the story, u seem to be. Actually more like trying to justify what everyone around knows is blatant cheating.

If seville wins how is that irrelevant? Last I checked Seville is in Div 1 and Powelly are in Div 2.

Iam not telling the story, u seem to be. Actually more like trying to justify what everyone around knows is blatant cheating.

If seville wins how is that irrelevant? Last I checked Seville is in Div 1 and Powelly are in Div 2.
💯 trying to justifing cheating the cap,
Pressure is on powelly big time tomorrow, expected to win with that list,
Paying massive overs nothing but a premiership is a failure.

Legend of the field come on, we know you are very close to the coaching staff at Powelly
All grand finalists in 2023 will be audited by AFLVIC
Like I said before which you failed to answer, lose lips sinks ships, better go and tell Pez’s old man not to shout how much his son is getting payed per game

Congrats to Powelly on the Div 2 flag. Glad its over to be honest with the crap being written on here lately. Arrogance from one side and whinging from another got boring. Time to move aside and watch the adults play finals. Wandin any chance this week? Woori straight sets? Can the Bloods send the Bombers home in straight sets?

Congrats to Powelly on the Div 2 flag. Glad its over to be honest with the crap being written on here lately. Arrogance from one side and whinging from another got boring. Time to move aside and watch the adults play finals. Wandin any chance this week? Woori straight sets? Can the Bloods send the Bombers home in straight sets?
Had to be nothing but the flag for powelly for a pass mark.
Worri will bounce back.
Emerald keeped Berwick springs in it with poor shots on goal,should of been 5 goals up at qrt time.
Emerald suffered a few injury's, but still should get the job done,
Wandin to beat narre.

Had to be nothing but the flag for powelly for a pass mark.
Worri will bounce back.
Emerald keeped Berwick springs in it with poor shots on goal,should of been 5 goals up at qrt time.
Emerald suffered a few injury's, but still should get the job done,
Wandin to beat narre.
Will the teams in the Premier 1st & 2nd Semi's know where they are playing before Friday morning this week?

Few coaching rumours going around

Brendon Donovan - Woori

Dennis Armfield - Powelltown

Good gets if they land them.

Donovan to Woori? Agree they possibly need a coach that wasn’t storming the shores at Normandy but pretty sure Olinda has progressively gone backwards and whoever is taking their reigns has his work cutoff. Feels like an easy fit v challenging themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donovan to Woori? Agree they possibly need a coach that wasn’t storming the shores at Normandy but pretty sure Olinda has progressively gone backwards and whoever is taking their reigns has his work cutoff. Feels like an easy fit v challenging themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Took Olinda to the flag and always seemed an organised unit playing against them. Plus decent bloke from all accounts, Woori could do much worse

Excited, we must get a Wandin Narre GF, a really exciting game with twists and turns. Could be the beginning of a beautiful rivalry

Excited, we must get a Wandin Narre GF, a really exciting game with twists and turns. Could be the beginning of a beautiful rivalry

Wandin get back Smith from VFL duties next week.

Think Narre have another gear I feel from the games I’ve watched.

Robbie Allen BOG next week in the final.

Cannot possibly play the showpiece game on that cow paddock. The deck down there was a disgrace. If city hall are fair dinkum (and we all know they aren’t) they’d pull the plug on that joint and pick a venue that’s actually suitable for a grand final.

Cannot possibly play the showpiece game on that cow paddock. The deck down there was a disgrace. If city hall are fair dinkum (and we all know they aren’t) they’d pull the plug on that joint and pick a venue that’s actually suitable for a grand final.
Healesville, although i am led the believe that over an inch of rain overnight had them pumping water out into the drains before sparrows fart Saturday morning.

Hope they switch it to the back up ground just to really show us how much they care.

What ground?
Really interesting if you look at the last 5 years the premier division GF hasn’t been played in the Yarra Ranges since 2018 incidentally that was the year prior to them inviting all the clubs from the south in, but don’t mind it’s been good for footy in the area they’ve made an enormous contribution to our league just ask them 😂

Really interesting if you look at the last 5 years the premier division GF hasn’t been played in the Yarra Ranges since 2018 incidentally that was the year prior to them inviting all the clubs from the south in, but don’t mind it’s been good for footy in the area they’ve made an enormous contribution to our league just ask them 😂
Where the * did i go last year??? Must of been imagining the big arsed storm up in Gembrook!