Season 22 Match Thread Posting Sign Up Thread And Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG the Prelims then the Semi's

Its like the Masters and their Apprentices
giphy.gif

Just a quick thought from me. Is there any harm in getting people who can actually post quality OP's? 80% of the ones this year have been crapola. No effort, no shits given
I think everyone doing finals are people who put in a great effort but maybe there needs to be some quality control checking next season before Op's are posted.

Just a quick thought from me. Is there any harm in getting people who can actually post quality OP's? 80% of the ones this year have been crapola. No effort, no shits given

tgrs one was the best by far, so really well done me for letting him do it

I think everyone doing finals are people who put in a great effort but maybe there needs to be some quality control checking next season before Op's are posted.

Now the pressure is on, I was planning on phoning it in

Last edited:
tgrs one was the best by far, so really well done me for letting him do it
tgrs has actually been one of the best I've seen in a long long time. But if you go through all the media threads from this week, it's simply copy & pasted for each game with random players changed and chucked in to go with the theme of the two sides playing. No originality put into it or anything. As SM mentioned in our thread against the Wolves, no mention of the Grand Final rematch or no mention about what was arguably the greatest Grand Final in SFA history... thanks to Millky95

tgrs has actually been one of the best I've seen in a long long time. But if you go through all the media threads from this week, it's simply copy & pasted for each game with random players changed and chucked in to go with the theme of the two sides playing. No originality put into it or anything. As SM mentioned in our thread against the Wolves, no mention of the Grand Final rematch or no mention about what was arguably the greatest Grand Final in SFA history... thanks to Millky95
Have you ever done a round, haydo169 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't and this is something I should put my hand up and do
I'm not criticising you. More then most, I've seen your brilliant work from behind the scenes.

The league would've got cat gif OPs this week if Far Kern didn't step up...

I'm not criticising you. More then most, I've seen your brilliant work from behind the scenes.

The league would've got cat gif OPs this week if Far Kern didn't step up...

Cats would have been better :p

On the flip side, everybody is making one match thread each so there is ample time to create a better quality match thread compared to producing six.

I know that when I do them, and I do them all together, there is a distinct quality difference between my best and worst because eventually you just get over it.

I also anticipate (and can already see) that those volunteering again aren't the type to half-ass it and have proven their quality in the past.

On the flip side, everybody is making one match thread each so there is ample time to create a better quality match thread compared to producing six.

I know that when I do them, and I do them all together, there is a distinct quality difference between my best and worst because eventually you just get over it.

I also anticipate (and can already see) that those volunteering again aren't the type to half-ass it and have proven their quality in the past.
Might help keep quality up and encourage more volunteers if you have 2 people working together each week next season.

Might help keep quality up and encourage more volunteers if you have 2 people working together each week next season.

Definite food for thought.

The only downside is we don't always hit our volunteer targets but I guess we can have people volunteer and do six matches over two rounds each.

Definite food for thought.

The only downside is we don't always hit our volunteer targets but I guess we can have people volunteer and do six matches over two rounds each.
Even if one person volunteers they can find a partner..for instance if I do a week again next season I can get Benwah83 to do some or to help. Or like Sterge did, get a clever rookie to do some.
I think sometimes people volunteer with good intentions but then when the week comes they get busy or run out of time and they let it slide..which really isn't good enough. Either way I think there needs to be some criteria for effort and quality for those who put their hands up.
Though I DID love brahj 's cat week :D

We dont find out the winners until sunday night then busy with media monday all monday. Gonna be a hectic tuesday morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back