Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Baghdad Bombers v Geelong Wolves @ Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it only says it can be assumed. It can also be assumed the deadline is whenever I want.

Try your assumptions against mine and see what happens.

Dear gym4life

I've had a very enjoyable gap year so we haven't been introduced (I'm sure if you are well read you've heard of me though :) )

I noticed your name seems more of a motto, but crazy names are becoming regular these days I suppose. But I wonder what it means. You've got a pokéball badge so perhaps you hold a gym with a massive dragonite in some isolated area that you suspect you'll hold for your entire existence or maybe you are just some meathead with a gym membership with a punishing exit fee. Please tell me a little about yourself and the history of your name so I know who I'm dealing with.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Surely insulting someone like that is a reportable offense. You should hand in your mod badge.

Report away, even The Filth Wizard can see the similarities between you and Pony Boy..

You've probably got him covered now to be honest.

Dear gym4life

I've had a very enjoyable gap year so we haven't been introduced (I'm sure if you are well read you've heard of me though :) )

I noticed your name seems more of a motto, but crazy names are becoming regular these days I suppose. But I wonder what it means. You've got a pokéball badge so perhaps you hold a gym with a massive dragonite in some isolated area that you suspect you'll hold for your entire existence or maybe you are just some meathead with a gym membership with a punishing exit fee. Please tell me a little about yourself and the history of your name so I know who I'm dealing with.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

2016-02-13-20-28-46-647939337.jpeg
Just to help you put a face to the name when he responds..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You both have been really unsuccessful in your qooty careers for one. And you have pretty much the exact same hair cut.

Case closed.
Believe me, our hair couldn't not be any more different.

Cmon mike123.. stop bringing factual information into a match banter thread. Party pooper!!!
My bad, I think I need to drink more before I start bantering again

Thats my secret IMS. I have never had anything to give. How can one be cooked, if there is nothing to be cooked?
If you start with this philosophical s**t on Sunday I'm ******* reporting you too.

My bad, I think I need to drink more before I start bantering again
You are intoxicated whilst posting? That really does explain a lot.

Don't drink n' BF kiddo. Drugs should be fine though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back