Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Baghdad Bombers v Geelong Wolves @ Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just ignore him. If you're near him on Sunday, kick him in the balls or tickle him. Whichever you prefer.

He won't be quick enough on sunday

A double negative. So it's exactly the same...?
Hmm. Don't know how that changed from could to couldn't. I wish I could post comparison shots :(

HB flank is not somewhere I see myself at, but I guess I'll be on the star players.

So who is it Gumbies? Who is this star I'll be defending?

HB flank is not somewhere I see myself at, but I guess I'll be on the star players.

So who is it Gumbies? Who is this star I'll be defending?
You're playing on the back flank?!?!? Roo Beauty !!!

I will be doing this all season.

Just ignore him. If you're near him on Sunday, kick him in the balls or tickle him. Whichever you prefer.
por que no los dos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're playing on the back flank?!?!? Roo Beauty !!!

I will be doing this all season.
Happy to replace those who aren't up to it. ;) Bring it on campaigners!

I'll either be like Bob Murphy rebounding off the back flank and setting up plays with my skills or like Matt Suckling, not really doing much defending and turning the footy over horrendously. We'll see.

Happy to replace those who aren't up to it. ;) Bring it on campaigners!

I'll either be like Bob Murphy rebounding off the back flank and setting up plays with my skills or like Matt Suckling, not really doing much defending and turning the footy over horrendously. We'll see.
Don't remind me of that night Bobby went down, truly a sad night for all neutrals.

That means "for what no the two" for our non-Spanish speaking friends.

Take advantage of our camels mate.
I was just quoting that girl from that cool ad.

You're a bunch of whippets. More yap than goals on the scoreboard.
Its a banter thread of course there's going to be more yap

That lineup...

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back