Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Baghdad Bombers v Geelong Wolves @ Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

86b.jpg

NTTAWWT

200w_d-34.gif

giphy.gif

As expected, the Baghdad Bomber runs away to their nearest bomb shelter once their feelings have been hurt. I saw this coming. The Baghdad Bombers are weak, pathetic and useless. They should forfeit before they get badly belted. We told you not to ignore us. We told you not to take our threats lightly. Now you will pay the ultimate price on the footy field. Typical flat track bully downhill skiiers and the season hasn't even begun yet. Baghdad just played themselves and lost. Top kek, m8s. Top kek. :cool:

Bombers can run but they can't hide, the Wolves will hunt them down and pwn these n00bs beyond oblivion. Stay mad, brahs. Feeble players couldn't have found themselves a better team to join than the Bombers.

idjut.gif

Can anyone tell me what the actual **** this Gumby flog is saying?

Awwwww poor diddums. Now that I have your jimmies rustled (which was much easier than I expected it to be), I'm going to reveal to you the truth. Sure, you Baghdaddies can issue us all the fatwas you want but they mean diddly squat because I can reveal to you what has been hidden from you. You see folks, there once was a time when Baghdad was known as the repository of wisdom (sorry Abbott but it's repository, not suppository), where the finest scholars, scientists and mathematicians all worked and unlocked so many keys to the world around us. Before Baghdad was sacked by the Mongols and became the shithole that it is today (and so is their team, judging by the melts and button mashing coming from their players, lel), there was a secret passage in the Quran that revealed the aftermath of this upcoming contest but it was hidden from the world because it was deemed too haunting and could put a curse on the people of Baghdad. However, the "lost" passage has been found and I can reveal it to you SFA wannabes:

The people of Baghdad were told by the prophet Muhammad of dire consequences that will happen to their people on the day of the Sun in the Prison named Abdu. "Oh Allah, what is this grave and unfortunate event that will unfold?" said a Baghdad villager. The prophet told the people of Baghdad what they did not want to hear but what had to happen to them as punishment for their sins. The prophet Muhammad proclaimed to the people of Baghdad: "Allah is all knowing and all powerful, but the people of Baghdad have made the wrong decisions, when the time comes, they will face judgement at the hands of wolves from the bay of Corio. The wolves will punish you for your actions, they will cut your throats with their claws to rid your bodies of the poison that has been flowing through, eat their way throw your flesh and your souls will be sent to Jahannam. But you will be segregated from the rest of the kafir and fajir, as for your punishment you will be penetrated with no lube each by 72 neckbeard virgins who are normally aroused by furry creatures in human form. Your bodies will rot on the ground and will be so haram, that not even the swine that wallow in mud will eat its flesh." The people of Baghdad have been given their sentence of judgement by Allah for not trusting in Him. The mighty wolves from the bay of Corio will come into the town of Baghdad and easily defeat the self-proclaimed "Bombers" under Allah's wishes. The punishment will occur when it is seen as the right time.

So you see, Bombers, even your holy book is against you and it was deliberately hidden from you because you thought the day of judgement will never come. But it has, so just lay down, stretch out those anguses and make the job easier for us to pepper them. All I hear from you whingers is melt, gumby, button mashing, etc. etc. Face it amateur banterers, you lose. Now if you excuse me, watch me eat this lemon as part of the premature celebrations. :cool:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet, back in my trusty Full Back position, who is the Wolves FF now... Wait... Ive been named on the wing?

beez, surely you are taking the piss, or is this game already in the bag? a slow Qooty hack can carve up on the wing against the Wolves?

well, assuming all these affairs are in order, who's the poor puppy that i'll be embarrassing Sunday? Quivorir this is the part where you pick and name the side (a trap for new captains :thumbsu:)
I have 15 hours thank you.

Awwwww poor diddums. Now that I have your jimmies rustled (which was much easier than I expected it to be), I'm going to reveal to you the truth. Sure, you Baghdaddies can issue us all the fatwas you want but they mean diddly squat because I can reveal to you what has been hidden from you. You see folks, there once was a time when Baghdad was known as the repository of wisdom (sorry Abbott but it's repository, not suppository), where the finest scholars, scientists and mathematicians all worked and unlocked so many keys to the world around us. Before Baghdad was sacked by the Mongols and became the shithole that it is today (and so is their team, judging by the melts and button mashing coming from their players, lel), there was a secret passage in the Quran that revealed the aftermath of this upcoming contest but it was hidden from the world because it was deemed too haunting and could put a curse on the people of Baghdad. However, the "lost" passage has been found and I can reveal it to you SFA wannabes:

The people of Baghdad were told by the prophet Muhammad of dire consequences that will happen to their people on the day of the Sun in the Prison named Abdu. "Oh Allah, what is this grave and unfortunate event that will unfold?" said a Baghdad villager. The prophet told the people of Baghdad what they did not want to hear but what had to happen to them as punishment for their sins. The prophet Muhammad proclaimed to the people of Baghdad: "Allah is all knowing and all powerful, but the people of Baghdad have made the wrong decisions, when the time comes, they will face judgement at the hands of wolves from the bay of Corio. The wolves will punish you for your actions, they will cut your throats with their claws to rid your bodies of the poison that has been flowing through, eat their way throw your flesh and your souls will be sent to Jahannam. But you will be segregated from the rest of the kafir and fajir, as for your punishment you will be penetrated with no lube each by 72 neckbeard virgins who are normally aroused by furry creatures in human form. Your bodies will rot on the ground and will be so haram, that not even the swine that wallow in mud will eat its flesh." The people of Baghdad have been given their sentence of judgement by Allah for not trusting in Him. The mighty wolves from the bay of Corio will come into the town of Baghdad and easily defeat the self-proclaimed "Bombers" under Allah's wishes. The punishment will occur when it is seen as the right time.

So you see, Bombers, even your holy book is against you and it was deliberately hidden from you because you thought the day of judgement will never come. But it has, so just lay down, stretch out those anguses and make the job easier for us to pepper them. All I hear from you whingers is melt, gumby, button mashing, etc. etc. Face it amateur banterers, you lose. Now if you excuse me, watch me eat this lemon as part of the premature celebrations. :cool:

giphy.gif

More holes in this story then a good block of swiss cheese.

Are you even real?

This surely is a Quiv alias.
C'mon folks. We have to get serious for a minute. Do we really want the Baghdad Bombers' fingers near the mash button? Wha-wha-what button? What are you talking about? What's an ignore? Why aren't my memes dank enough? Are you even real? Are you Quiv? What's a Quiv? Where am I? Who am I? Who took my false teeth? :huh:

It's okay, fellas. The Baghdad Bombers have no chance in hell of winning, just lay down and pepper thy anguses. It must be almost bed time over there...

36914334.jpg

C'mon folks. We have to get serious for a minute. Do we really want the Baghdad Bombers' fingers near the mash button? Wha-wha-what button? What are you talking about? What's an ignore? Why aren't my memes dank enough? Are you even real? Are you Quiv? What's a Quiv? Where am I? Who am I? Who took my false teeth? :huh:

It's okay, fellas. The Baghdad Bombers have no chance in hell of winning, just lay down and pepper thy anguses. It must be almost bed time over there...

36914334.jpg

I like the cut of your jib...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back