Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

FFC-v-GCR.png

PREVIEW
The Furies, whom don't really have any solid leaders will unveil their star signing, akkaps on Sunday, as will the Royals who arguably captured the star signing of the offseason in BigJoeD_ . Make sure you allow time for the Punt Road traffic Royals, your team bus, oh wait you won't need a bus cause you have like five posters.

MATCHUPS
footy_fumbler v Marlowe

Not for any particular reason, these two have been hanging round like a bad smell.
_Cayz_ v Blacky
Both are new captains, I think, so that should be pretty interesting.
Footypie32 v his own stupid feet
While his feet have got the best of him in recent match-ups, FP has replaced his laces with velcro and will be looking to get one back. My money is still on his hoofers, but stranger things have happened.

PREDICTION
As there is no point in forecasting what is essentially a random number simulator, I will use this as an extra paragraph when really I'm just copying and pasting this thing onto every match thread I post tonight.

It is the equivalent of discussing the outcome of a coin toss.

CC-pDL.gif

Discuss

Wew, time to get started

tgrs , joelsyt and Richmondayitis time to show you can handle the real stuff, don't worry, it's only the Gold City BigJoe's* :cool:

*low hanging fruit
They're like the SFA version of Carlton 2012. Based completely around one person, who isn't that good anyway.

No real leaders HaroLad? Thats not what you were saying when you spent over a week desperately trying to recruit me
Obviously Haro thinks more of you than your own club then ;)

Wew, time to get started

tgrs , joelsyt and Richmondayitis time to show you can handle the real stuff, don't worry, it's only the Gold City BigJoe's* :cool:

*low hanging fruit
I'm here, so how does this work, we bag the s**t out of each other and then kick ass on Sunday? :)

I'm here, so how does this work, we bag the s**t out of each other and then kick ass on Sunday? :)

Pretty much, gifs are always encouraged. Dont expect much from the royals though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much, gifs are always encouraged. Dont expect much from the royals though

Sadly still haven't figured out gifs, but give me time and I will. :)
Just treat it like a Richmond gameday thread, only the Richmond players and coaches are the opposition team :p
Awesome, I think I can do this. Essentially taking out all my Richmond aggro out on innocent bystanders. :D

Sadly still haven't figured out gifs, but give me time and I will. :)

Awesome, I think I can do this. Essentially taking out all my Richmond aggro out on innocent bystanders. :D
Put the gif URL inbetween the following [im g] and then [/img]

No space between the M and G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back