Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

That new logo is so sleek man!

Looks great - Royals logo looks like it was drawn by a 2 year old with twitchy fingers in comparison

I'm ready for my Markov like debut off HB but expect 36 disposals instead of 18 and 162% DE.

Missing a few decimal points.

Hehehe, my first match for Gold City and I'm matched up against TiA.

There is a god :)
There is and he don't like no punk relegating him from God to just god.
The big dog hates that s**t.
We are morals.

Makes sense that he needs a spokesperson. Mark Jackson complains he is hard to understand.
I am Jacko's official translator. One grunt for "yes", two grunts for "No". Simple.
With Tarks, it's more like trying to explain Proust.
You Royals will witness first-hand on Sunday the sheer poetic genius of his talent.
The Furies revere him as a god.

I am Jacko's official translator. One grunt for "yes", two grunts for "No". Simple.
With Tarks, it's more like trying to explain Proust.
You Royals will witness first-hand on Sunday the sheer poetic genius of his talent.
The Furies revere him as a god.
Of course you do. Whereas at Gold City we are all gods.

You just don't get no respect, do you Rodney?
The timing of those two posts was not actually ideal, leaving the way open for "some posters" to make snide remarks by misquoting them and taking them out of context.
They know who they are. Bloody snipers.:mad:

The timing of those two posts was not actually ideal, leaving the way open for "some posters" to make snide remarks by misquoting them and taking them out of context.
They know who they are. Bloody snipers.:mad:

Seems to me you have a deep seated loathing of all things monarchical.
Bloody republicans...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay now that is taking it too far. :D
Is there anybody on BF who:
(a) was there in 1966
(b) is unaware that I was
Bloody well told youse enough times.
Might put it in my sig.
(InB4 someone says: "Put it in your arse.")

My own flaw

Hate to break it to you darls but what are grammar nazi friends for? There's an "s" on that last word but it's admirable of you to take it one step at a time. Keep up the good work. We're all praying for you.

I've always thought that the blues mods were just being anal banning anyone who posts on their board, but i have realised this week it's actually a public service so people don't have to listen to The Old Dark Navy's drivel.

I've always thought that the blues mods were just being anal banning anyone who posts on their board, but i have realised this week it's actually a public service so people don't have to listen to The Old Dark Navy's drivel.
Just because the colour is blue, doesn't mean they're a North Melbourne mod.

My strategy has been to just look at ODN's avatar rather than reading the post.

Enjoyment levels are up 200%.

Oh, he is reduced to mod bashing and attacking the poster instead of the persona to contribute. I've seen deeper wading pools.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back