Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Roys FFC v Dragons FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

ROY-v-DDF.png

PREVIEW
Both clubs didn't really do anything in the offseason, so there's very little to say.

MATCHUPS
fitzroybowiedog v Hate

Both captains. Both will be looking to prove something after a failed season 21.
Willo_ v Danoz
Two normally level headed posters, if they were to fight to the death I'm not sure who would win.
Volta v Determinant
Interesting fringe posters. That's about all they share in common really.

PREDICTION
As there is no point in forecasting what is essentially a random number simulator, I will use this as an extra paragraph when really I'm just copying and pasting this thing onto every match thread I post tonight.

It is the equivalent of discussing the outcome of a coin toss.

Last edited:
Neither team did much!!

We won the charity shield!

and picked up a league legend

I guess it I need to make it into a youtube summary for you to get it HaroLad :D

Neither team did much!!

We won the charity shield!

and picked up a league legend

I guess it I need to make it into a youtube summary for you to get it HaroLad :D

That charity shield will be very useful. Practical acquisition. Seeing that sports is often equated with warfare.

Let's start this season afresh.

What's the best Arnotts shape?

HaroLad once again proves he should not be allowed to post let alone be given the task of introducing matches , worst OP in the history of all Op's.

Go roys

That charity shield will be very useful. Practical acquisition. Seeing that sports is often equated with warfare.
If that charity shield is half as good as captain Americas shield then we are on a winner for this season

I've always liked Pizza. Did they **** them up too like they did with BBQ?
Yes they are all screwed and now they've removed the holes in ryvitas so you can't make vegemite worms anymore. This world is going mad, I really can sense a Roys premiership a coming

Yes they are all screwed and now they've removed the holes in ryvitas so you can't make vegemite worms anymore. This world is going mad, I really can sense a Roys premiership a coming
The world may be going mad but that is going too far.

I've always liked Pizza. Did they **** them up too like they did with BBQ?
yeah they did.
I don't think they're quite as bad as the bbq but they're still unfit to bear the "shape" name.

I think chicken crimpys have remained unsullied

yeah they did.
I don't think they're quite as bad as the bbq but they're still unfit to bear the "shape" name.

If you jinx them or Dixie drumsticks I will hunt you down wolf creek style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah they did.

:( After the BBQ disaster I've avoided them like the plague. Arnott's can GAGF.

Hi my 103rd favourite player
You're my favourite Mobbs Medalist...

...after AlfAndrews, BlueFan4, blues^rock, boncer34, Broken, BT, Claypigeon, cooney, Eth, jackson_rules, jethro, jimmy_c8, PVF, RooBoy74, Stegelator, Wise Guy Sam, lanky_wes, Wacky Tiger, Ljp86, larrikin, and Freofalcon

So, we're into it again. We've already won season 22 so the games are just to make it official.

You're my favourite Mobbs Medalist...

...after AlfAndrews, BlueFan4, blues^rock, boncer34, Broken, BT, Claypigeon, cooney, Eth, jackson_rules, jethro, jimmy_c8, PVF, RooBoy74, Stegelator, Wise Guy Sam, lanky_wes, Wacky Tiger, Ljp86, larrikin, and Freofalcon
What a list that is too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back