Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Roys FFC v Dragons FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This team is beautiful.
specsavors-(1)-2014-615.jpg
:thumbsu:

As residents of the old folks home, the Roys can play everything from bingo to the crosswords but Qooty, not really no :(
We don't care whether we're any good or not. We're here to have fun. Any winning that accidentally happens is a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is your mother since I last dropped by?

Fwiw mum jokes are a no no in this league, we can be sexist, racist, elitist but no mum jokes

Well there was only so much flour in the house

Ah, yes. We better get that out of the way. Sam_Malone , to keep you up to speed: someone's mother was an in-joke for a few seasons before he had a whinge, or a melt if you will..

So now this is why we can't have nice things.

I didn't bring anyone mum into this conversation.

I'm happy to get off mum's, as I just got......

HELLOOOOOOOOOO I'm hooooooome
Just wanted to jump in and sat hi to 2 of my fav teams and bestest captains..good luck for 22 Hate and fitzy.
Hope ketut was a gentleman...

How dare you speak of the most liked and respected poster in the league like that.
speaking of which... Can we cash in our clarkemonies for premiership points and Mobbs votes?

How dare you speak of the most liked and respected poster in the league like that.
You'd think I'd care... yet here we are

Ah, yes. We better get that out of the way. Sam_Malone , to keep you up to speed: someone's mother was an in-joke for a few seasons before he had a whinge, or a melt if you will..

So now this is why we can't have nice things.
I never actually knew that

Who was the sook?

4A) Submission Rules - Teams need to be submitted by the time specified in the OP. If no time is specified in the OP, it can be assumed that the deadline for submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match.

It's a new strategy to not make the minnows feel bad. Sorta like how there is no winners in junior sport now... Positive reinforcement woohoo!
Ah nice. Be good to give the Roys an encouragement award this week to go with the participation award they received last year. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back