Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading over on the 6th !

Can't wait to sit in the Transilvanian mountains and literally do nothing else but eat and drink myself to oblivion

You're going to eat yourself?

image.jpeg

Take your pants off, cover yourself in grease, and read the first chapter of "Animal Farm" by George Orwell out loud whilst playing twister

Geez Ox, just flippantly giving away trade secrets like that :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sitting out with a fishing injury on my hand this week but I've appointed myself runner, so I'll be running out with flasks of scotch, beer, cider for any hipsters..we can afford these luxuries now that we have so much extra cash from the salary cap. Also no more drugs from Mexico, only top notch stuff made right at home on Coney in our new state of the art lab.

Lets get cracking and win this thing this season :thumbsu:

Did anything come of my reporting in the practice game? I'm pretty strapped for cash on the minimum rookie wage. So if I've copped a fine would it be ok for the Warriors to cover it Wooshette ?
Practise game pft..you're free to run amok Vesty.

I told you I'm keeping you close to me. The sim loves you anyway, you'll probably be straight on :D
Not until I've finished at least my third drink.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours?
Mine is still being hammered and forged in the mines of Sweet and will be a thing of power and beauty.
Yours on the other hand looks like it came out of a Kinder Surprise. How did you guys win a flag last season anyway? It's like the sim couldn't be bothered anymore and just drew a name out of a hat.

haydo169 get in here and look at our stunning team sheets man and try telling me you don't want to be part of that team..your life will change forever. I'll even slot you in next to Falc so you can cop a feel every now and then.

haydo169 get in here and look at our stunning team sheets man and try telling me you don't want to be part of that team..your life will change forever. I'll even slot you in next to Falc so you can cop a feel every now and then.
download.jpe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back