Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

haydo169 get in here and look at our stunning team sheets man and try telling me you don't want to be part of that team..your life will change forever. I'll even slot you in next to Falc so you can cop a feel every now and then.
You've sold me
I'm now a Warrior

haydo169 get in here and look at our stunning team sheets man and try telling me you don't want to be part of that team..your life will change forever. I'll even slot you in next to Falc so you can cop a feel every now and then.
Even R Kelly's bed sheets after a night with a lady looks more appealing.

Chief, the most stable genius, is the man to see for that one

Nah * that, I hate Pokemon. Well, I don't hate it, but it's s**t. Well, it's not s**t, I just don't like it.

But I do like badges.

Our first Rainbow Warrior!

View attachment 270337

Not the first one to go down though...

1444935998534.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is still being hammered and forged in the mines of Sweet and will be a thing of power and beauty.
Yours on the other hand looks like it came out of a Kinder Surprise. How did you guys win a flag last season anyway? It's like the sim couldn't be bothered anymore and just drew a name out of a hat.

They'll be forging it for a long while Wooshette! :)

Mine is pretty beautiful, and just has that aura of "look who won a premiership". How did we win? Well i don't want to give away trade secrets, but there was a tactical 4 point penalty there so we could avoid being bundled in straight sets. ;)

They'll be forging it for a long while Wooshette! :)

Mine is pretty beautiful, and just has that aura of "look who won a premiership". How did we win? Well i don't want to give away trade secrets, but there was a tactical 4 point penalty there so we could avoid being bundled in straight sets. ;)
Delist haydo169 he's in love with Freofalcon and you're standing in the way of true bromance

Delist haydo169 he's in love with Freofalcon and you're standing in the way of true love.

I like to believe love can cross boundaries, and heal all kinds of petty squabbles.

It's like the SFA version of Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully without the tragic ending (that would be Haydo169 joining the Warriors).

Nah **** that, I hate Pokemon. Well, I don't hate it, but it's s**t. Well, it's not s**t, I just don't like it.

But I do like badges.

But my friend, i can sell you a rare Pokemon. It even has Magi in it's name, being the prefix for Magic. You look like the type that needs a magical pokemon.

All yours for just $500.

I like to believe love can cross boundaries, and heal all kinds of petty squabbles.

It's like the SFA version of Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully without the tragic ending (that would be Haydo169 joining the Warriors).
Tragic for you..lifesaving for haydo.

Tragic for you..lifesaving for haydo.
It's kind of like a whole Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield scenario. The bromance was always there despite what teams they were on. But soon enough Freofalcon will come home to where he really belongs and that's on the West Coast of Wonderland

It's kind of like a whole Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield scenario. The bromance was always there despite what teams they were on. But soon enough Freofalcon will come home to where he really belongs and that's on the West Coast of Wonderland
Sorry but I'll be a Warrior for life.

Packedlunch has three t***ies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back