Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 13 - Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Yassss

Bears are back baby!!

Mid season slump is over, #thestreak has finished, time to start a new one in the Winners column.

Seriously

WTF

giphy.gif

Thanks for getting us back in the winners list, Warriors. It's nice when two teams can come together and help snap a losing streak. I hope whatever we had isn't infectious.

Thanks also to Gee Dub for being less accurate than me.

4 : 15.08 {lW} - With the ball is Jazny.
4 : 15.12 {lW} - Great tackle on Jazny.
4 : 15.14 {lW} - Its hard and tough but Matera92 wins possession.
4 : 15.18 {lW} - That couldn't be a goal ... surely?.
4 : 15.22 {lW} - All clear from the umpire. Its a goal.
Las Vegas Bears : 16.16.112
Coney Island Warriors : 12.9.81

Captains goal.

Thanks for the week Warriors, I'll be sure to give you a shout out when I'm holding the cup up at the end of the season, you were the turning point. ;)

Thanks for getting us back in the winners list, Warriors. It's nice when two teams can come together and help snap a losing streak. I hope whatever we had isn't infectious.

Thanks also to Gee Dub for being less accurate than me.
No matter how many times I tell myself this is just a bit of internet fun, I still f***** HATE losing.
Vagina. Sand. In.

Also next time we come here can you provide us with some better digs? No one can be expected to perform under these conditions.

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 8.15.24 PM.png

4 : 15.08 {lW} - With the ball is Jazny.
4 : 15.12 {lW} - Great tackle on Jazny.
4 : 15.14 {lW} - Its hard and tough but Matera92 wins possession.
4 : 15.18 {lW} - That couldn't be a goal ... surely?.
4 : 15.22 {lW} - All clear from the umpire. Its a goal.
Las Vegas Bears : 16.16.112
Coney Island Warriors : 12.9.81

Captains goal.

Thanks for the week Warriors, I'll be sure to give you a shout out when I'm holding the cup up at the end of the season, you were the turning point. ;)
We'll charge you $150 for that privilege.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter how many times I tell myself this is just a bit of internet fun, I still f***** HATE losing.
Vagina. Sand. In.

Also next time we come here can you provide us with some better digs? No one can be expected to perform under these conditions.

View attachment 304070

To be fair, it's not our fault you can't read directions properly...

Yours was the one across the street from that crap shack.

wynn-photo-home.jpg

Vagina. Sand. In.

View attachment 304070
You won't if you're playing for the home team

WTF! Seriously getting real tired of being dragged by this ******* game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back