Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Should the Warriors and Demons create their own banter thread for the week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I sleep sitting up in front of my computer with one eye open.
I was going to say do you mind if I do?

And keeping one eye open won't make the result favourable. I'll help a friend out and suggest you keep 'em both closed.

Karma for all those internment camps is coming to bite you in the arse on Sunday

Yay can't wait for a lovely gift or whatever you've got planned

Good to see you're drinking the BigJoeD_ beer - Old Knucklehead.

As opposed to your beverage of choice?

D8E00D68-0F68-4EA9-9972-366586C25EBD_zps0g6hzv50.jpg

Something tells me Thatsapaddlin and Blacky are gonna have a field day...

Dunno man I've been BOGing a lot lately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to say do you mind if I do?

And keeping one eye open won't make the result favourable. I'll help a friend out and suggest you keep 'em both closed.
No s**t..geez never would have guessed that one

No s**t..geez never would have guessed that one
You're the second person today to crush my hopes of ever making it as a comedian. Back to square one. :(

Just stick to what you know, being a campaigner
But you called me a funny campaigner earlier which means I'm at least showing some comedic potential. You see, I take your word as gospel... when you posted the Warriors side today I took you at face value and presumed you were taking the piss.

But you called me a funny campaigner earlier which means I'm at least showing some comedic potential. You see, I take your word as gospel... when you posted the Warriors side today I took you at face value and presumed you were taking the piss.
Mate dont talk about team sheets, your face has more substance than that Royals team sheet.

Back