Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky (MOTR)

Who's the melltiest captain in the League?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Go listen to some linkin park you trench coat wearing emo.
Whoa whoa whoa, Ima let you finish Matera92, but Hybrid Theory and Meteora are all-time great albums... all time!

Whoa whoa whoa, Ima let you finish Matera92, but Hybrid Theory and Meteora are all-time great albums... all time!
Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

I am not ashamed to admit that the soundtrack of my teens featured these albums on high roatation...

Little bit more embarrassed that they were joined by Limp Bizkit.

Korn and Blink got me some more street cred though....

I am not ashamed to admit that the soundtrack of my teens featured these albums on high roatation...

Little bit more embarrassed that they were joined by Limp Bizkit.

Korn and Blink got me some more street cred though....
It seems like we had similar tastes in music during our formative years, spooky.

Given you're in your 40s ( ;) ) this confuses me though!

Happens everytime I had brahj on for a podcast
That was giggling you might have heard. But you don't have a sense of humour and run to that scripted no script of yours, it takes away spontaneity which can be quite hilarious.

You are to podcasts as what The Filth Wizard is to the SFA.

Hitler.

That was giggling you might have heard. But you don't have a sense of humour and run to that scripted no script of yours, it takes away spontaneity which can be quite hilarious.

Hitler.
So I am bringing the podcast out of poverty and economic failure? You're welcome

It seems like we had similar tastes in music during our formative years, spooky.

Given you're in your 40s ( ;) ) this confuses me though!

FredDurstFinger.jpg

Hitler.

You're an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1

It's like I don't even have to banter any more.
Hey brahj, did you hear that Millky95 is trading me to the Bears so he can free up salary cap space to give miggs a 10 season contract extension?

I don't think Matera92 or Dingster know about it yet though. Anyway, I think should play full back this week and keep Gray Day to 0.3

Back