Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Who will win

• Bombers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Roys

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to ****? Grindr is down. :(
Oh I hate it when I have Grinder issues, those cutting discs arw expensive bloody things to change as well

Don't forget the ankle bracelet as well that will detonate on sight of you leave the designated team area.

Mind you the way we are going since you signed we may put you on a train back to Geelong soon....

Let's be honest with ourselves, that's pretty standard for the Roys though.

Let's be honest with ourselves, that's pretty standard for the Roys though.
You must be confusing us with the Royals

Juggs is the only team member we need to treat as Hostile

You must be confusing us with the Royals

Juggs is the only team member we need to treat as Hostile

I was speaking of your impotent performances, I have first hand experience after carrying the side for years.

I was speaking of your impotent performances, I have first hand experience after carrying the side for years.
Then why did you go to the Bandits when you need to do the same?

I deserve that sort of trash talk. I'm locked into a long term deal at the Roys though, iron clad too. Seriously they have bars on my windows at the retirement home o_O
You sure you're not at Abdu?
30 seconds....that's enough for me to go around twice!
The balk, the spin, a bounce, the blind turn, another bounce, another balk, the snap on the left from 45. That's what you generally do in 30 seconds.

You sure you're not at Abdu?

The balk, the spin, a bounce, the blind turn, another bounce, another balk, the snap on the left from 45. That's what you generally do in 30 seconds.

Then I usually miss from in front:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why did you go to the Bandits when you need to do the same?

Nah, no longer do I need to do so. I just sit back and pick off the easy kicks these days, it's wonderful.

Nah, no longer do I need to do so. I just sit back and pick off the easy kicks these days, it's wonderful.
Sounds like living the dream

Could you imagine if the Roys treated their veterans the same as North do? The club would fold.
At the Roys we embrace old age and poor performance

Roys sign Brent Harvey

Thank god, thought you'll about to sign our man for a second. You can have Brent Harvey, as after extensive talks Baghdad have signed AFL legend Michael Firrito.
I could do with me a burrito.
At the Roys we embrace old age and poor performance

Roys sign Brent Harvey
* off. I'm being forced to delist someone and you get to sign Harvey. This is bullshit. I'm going to complain to the Admin.

I could do with me a burrito.

**** off. I'm being forced to delist someone and you get to sign Harvey. This is bullshit. I'm going to complain to the Admin.

Boomers just running the drinks. He's a bit young for us.

Back